Part 1

Veesha and Ajay just enter into the house. It was dark inside because it's already night. Ajay on the lights. Veesha walk to living room then went to kitchen. Ajay close the door and walk behind her.

*Telephone ring.

He walk to the telephone and answered. He talk and hung up the phone. He went to kitchen. He look at her and smile alittle. He admire her quietly. She was in saree with fully traditional. She was busy closing the window. He cross his arms and look at her with a curved on his lips.

She close the window and turn. She realise he stare at her. He free his hands from crossing it and look away. She walk to the living room without saying anything. He sighed then turn. He pressing his lips while looking at her. He follow her. She was took her letter and tear the envelope.

Ajay : Veesha..

She turn and look at him.

Ajay : I Love You..

Veesha : Ohh..

She nodded , turn and continue her whatever she was doing. Ajay frown at her because she was act cool. Then , she suddenly stop. She was stunned and surprised , wasn't expect those from his mouth. She turn herself to see him. The letter was drop on the floor from her hands. He walk to her and look into her eyes.

Ajay : Unvithu engeyum poomaten..Unaiye engeyum poo vidha maten..

He take her hands and hold it. Her hands between his. He took a step closer to her.

Ajay : You are my present and going to be future..Une thavire vere yarekum en valkai'le edham ille..

She have no words. She couldn't express how she right now.

Ajay : I can and will understand your silent..Even you don't have words to say..

He smile from his bottom heart.

Ajay : Happy Wedding Anniversary..

He let go her hands and cupped her face with his palms. He kiss on her forehead. She was back to reality. She move back. She frown alittle then look down. Looks like she think twice then look at him again. Her lips start smile with shy. He took a step closer to her.

She don't know what to do other than blushing. She turn to hide it but he grip her wrist. All her bangles on her hand was pull by him and fall on the floor. She still manage to pull her hand and try to make distance from him.

She push him gently and run with shy to upstair , he run behind her to upstair. His steps on the stairs after her steps and her saree end. She run into the room , followed by Ajay. He smirk romantically while enter the room. The door was closed.

To be continue..

Please do comment. Thank you.