PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"

Part 151

Veesha : More than that,you always make me happy..These are what I want from you and you gave me these too..

Ajay : Veesha..

He hold her shoulder gently to calm down her.

Veesha : Listen.. My intention was not to trap you in dishonour way..I don't want you to fall for *** with me..Make Lust is easy but Love is not.. It will ruin our relationship and destroy my love for you if I do that..In this young time,we can do it but not in we get old..Only love will be left..That is why I want love and I choose Love..

Ajay : Stop crying now,Veesha..

He begged her not to cry because it's make him weak.

Veesha : How you want me to calm when someone said I trapped you in  through *** which we never had it before..

She explode to him. He frowned.

Ajay : What?

She regret on what she burst out.

Ajay : What did you said?

She look down.

Ajay : Sha..Who told that?

As she cried more,he hugged her. One of his hand palmed her back head and caress it and one more was hold her around. He tried to convince her from crying.

Ajay : I know you are not..I know,Ma..Stop listen to what others said..Can?

She cry on his chest.

Veesha : I'm trying but they hurted me..(crying)

He frowned.

Ajay : Who hurted you,Veesha?

She become quiet then broke the hug.

Ajay : Hey..Who said such a thing,Veesha? Tell me.

She looked down.

Ajay : Aarthi?

He thought it was Aarthi because when he came home,he saw her there who actually about to leave the house.

Veesha : Don't ask me anything,Ajay..All I shared these to you because I wanted to clarify with you first..I'm hurt what they said but I don't care about what they think about me..The most important & the person I love and my priority is you..I care about you and what you think about me..For you,I still and I will treat them in good way..I repeat only for you..I don't want you to suffer and stuck between me and them.. Because I want to live with you my whole life with happiness and peace,not living while having war..Unakage Un santosh'kage naa enavena seiyen..Athe ithevum onu irutha..Paravale..I can bear it all these for you but if you think the same as them in any case I can't bear it,Ajay..I'm warning you..

Ajay let go a heavy breathe.

Ajay : Picch! (sighed)Naa'than sonnele..Why you need to warn me about it? I have a brain to think..

He look at her.

Ajay : I'm your husband,Veesha..Why I need to listen to them or think the same? Stop worrying and make yourself down for these silly matter..I never believe you that you are bad person..Hmm?

She look at him with dull face. He cupped her face with one hand.

Ajay : Come on,Sha..Smile..

Ajay : Your smile brighten me up..I swear..Don't crying..Please..

She nodded her head as agreed.

Ajay : Worrying on what other people say are useless because No matter what happen..You always my everything,Veesha as I'm everything to you..Nobody can change that.. Finally,she smiled after heard his sweet words then point her forehead. He cupped her face with his both hands then peck her forehead and hug her. She kiss his cheek then hug him back.