Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51

His parents started to calling Veesha too.  She heard his parents voice. The key he was holding was drop on the floor after his eyes scan her hair to her pinky toes. She always cover herself with saree. He never see her exposed like this. Veesha frowned at Ajay who still standing there and watching her actually. She grab her blanket and cover herself quickly. She turned other side. Her cheeks turned as red apples.🍎

*Ajay? Un pondati engada?

Ajay come consious. His cheeks become blushed.😳 He look away. His whole body turned in quick and close the door fast. He cover his face with palm.🤦🏻‍♂️ Ajay went to downstair quietly.

A's M : How many times we need to call you? What you was doing?

Ajay : I was watching

He clear his throat.

Ajay : -television..

He concluded. He walk to living room then take a seat on the sofa like good boy.

Ajay's mindvoice : How I gonna face her? You stupid!

He was scolding himself. He grab television remote control and turn on the television. He tried to divert his mind from what he just saw.

Ajay : Anu..Water please..

He called his maid to bring water. When Anu give a glass of water to Ajay. Ajay's mother stared at Anu suspiciously.

Ajay's mother : Who employ her?

Ajay : Naa'than ma..

He grab the glass and drinking the water. Ajay's father just take a seat beside Ajay but one person gap between them. Ajay's mother sighed. She walk at the behind sofa closer while staring at the floor.

Ajay's mother : Veesha,enga?(to Ajay)

Once Ajay hear Veesha's name. He remember what he saw just now. He got chocked and couldn't gulp the water so he split out the water like spray.  His parents look at Ajay with worried. Ajay's eyes turns red then he started to cough badly. His mother tap his top part of his head. He still coughing like he going die.🤪😵 Anu quickly clean up the floor.

Ajay's father : What for you talked to him when he drinking water?!

Ajay's mother : I didn't notice him drinking water..

Ajay's father : See..Look at him..How bad he coughing!

Ajay : I'm-...(coughing)..(coughing)..Fine..

He continue cough so he cover his mouth with his palms for awhile and keep quiet.🙊Slowly the cough dissappered. He take off his hands from mouth and lean on the sofa with relief.

Ajay's mother : Veesha!

His mother walk to Veesha. Once he heard her name. He sit properly then his head slowly turned and look at the staircase. He saw her feets stepping down on staircase. He saw Veesha who wore blue and green combination colour saree with sliver border which make her more bright.

Veesha who climbing to downstair while looking at her mother in law. Once she step the floor. She smiled at Ajay's mother. His mother give her Archanai flowers with banana to place it at praying room. Veesha nodded as agreed to her.

After that,A's mother walked away. Veesha turned and look at Ajay. He quickly look away to avoid eye contact. She glared at him so much with knitting eyebrows. He was little shy and embrassed to face Veesha. She walk to Ajay then give him the spare key set to him. He look at her hand which holding the key sets. He grab the key without looking at her.

Veesha walk to the praying room to pray. Ajay heard the bell sound from praying room.

Ajay's father : Dei..TV'ye sound'dhe kore da..