Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43

Rahul : She was depressed about her marriage and you.. You are not spending time with her..You never give any importance to her..Dissapointment and stress over her marriage life!!

Rahul sighed.

Rahul : Okay..Fine..Sometime,we can't see what people feel about us..Because they always keep their emotional inside and we don't know about it..That's totally fine,Mr.Ajay..It's not your fault at all..You can't see what Veesha feel about!

Rahul smirk.

Rahul : But atleast In these few days,have you ask her if she have her meals? I know you didn't..Well..Since you don't know this..I'm gonna split it out..

Keerthi : Rahul..Don't..You will be pulling his family member..

Keerthi whisper and convince Rahul.

Rahul : I don't care,Keerthi!! I'm scared they will kill her..(to Keerthi)

Rahul look at Ajay.

Rahul : Do you know Veesha is fasting for you?

Ajay's frown faded away.

Ajay : Fast? For me?(mouthed with confused)

Rahul : Your mother asked her to fast for one month..For you!! So,that you will be more have blessed life with her.. Kind of foolish things happenning in your house..Do you know that?!

Rahul stif a laugh.

Rahul : But you don't bother about her at all..(stif a laugh) You don't even know what is happening in your own house..Isn't this so embrassing?

Ajay look down then look up at Rahul.

Ajay : You just her collogue..You should mind your distance!

Rahul : Excuse me,Mr.Ajay..For your information,I'm not her colleague..But Best friend..It's 20 years friendship!!

Keerthi : They are more than friends..They seeing each other as siblings..You understand?

Rahul : Keerthi..There is no use to explain about me and her to Such a typical character..

Ajay sighed.

Rahul : If you think I'm the one who problem for your marriage life..Don't worry..After this,I won't come again..(dissapointed)

Rahul point Ajay.

Rahul : But I'm telling you..She is always my friend..If I come to know anything happens to her..I'll won't be quiet again!!

He turned to leave but the he stop. He look at Ajay.

Rahul : I'm sorry..Please take care of her..(low tone)

Rahul grab Keerthi's hand and leave after that. Ajay sighed and look back. The lady doctor was standing beside the door with shocked.😲 She overheard everything. He stared at the doctor rhen step inside.

Doctor : Ac-..Actually..Yes..Neega sonnathe serithan..Avere sonnathum serithan..She fainted because She have no energy..I think she didn't take proper meals..

Ajay frowned.

Doctor : I know you are a ex-doctor too..But it's my duty to tell you this..She still be unconsious until morning because of the drowsness..And I alrdy written & place all the medicine she should take it on the table..

Ajay nodded. The doctor and Ajay went to Veesha.

When the doctor leaved.

In room,.. Ajay carefully make her lie on bed. He gently let Veesha on the bed then he slowly take off his hand from her backhead to let it on pillow with caution. She still unconsious. The room lights were off but light from out side and moonlight make the room abit dim. He grab her blanket then cover her with it until her shoulder.