PART 112 ~ 115

Ajay wondered why Varun talking one kind but he still didn't asked him anything. Varun take Ajay's hand and hold it with his two palms like shaking hands.

Varun : I request you one..Please take care of my sister..

At first,Ajay was felt something fishy but he hold Varun hands.

Ajay : Veesha is my wife,Varun..I will take care of her exactly like how you and my Father and Mother in law did..Don't worry..

Ajay pat his shoulder.

Ajay : You can come here whenever you want see her or just give me a call..I'll bring Veesha there..We are all one family..

Varun shake his hands to Ajay.

Varun : Thank you so much for telling this,Mr.Ajay..I really appreciated..

He let go his hands. Veesha come between them.

Veesha : Aik!! Rendu perum ena peresege?

She look at them suspiciously.🤨

Ajay : Un samayal seri illane sonne..Un Anna  adjust pannike sonnare..He suggested me to buy a recipe book for you too..

Veesha drop her jaw.😲 then she tap Ajay's arm but not too hard.

Veesha : You don't like my cooking?! How dare you?!

Ajay : Ouch!

He over act and rub his arm. Varun smiled at the couple. Veesha link her arm with brother then drag him inside. Ajay still stands there.

Veesha : He really tells you that,Anna?

She asked her brother with upset then look behind at Ajay who staring at the siblings.

Varun : Ille,ma..He really said good about you..

Veesha frowned at her brother then at Ajay. She looked back to her brother,smiling.

Veesha : What he did said to you?

They went inside while chatting.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Next day.. The telephone ring. Ajay answered it then he was shocked. He asked some questions to the person on telephone line.

Ajay : Okay..We will come there now.. He hung up the phone and stared at Veesha.

She was happily playing and pampering with Deva infront of Anjana while Anjana was smiling at them. Ajay look down at the floor then walk to her.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha stop playing with the kids. She turned to Ajay. She stood up and walked to him.

Veesha : Ena,Ajay?

Ajay : Can you follow me?

Veesha : Enga?

Ajay : Mothele Vaa..

He grip her hand and drag her out. In car,she nagged him and asked where they going but Ajay refused to tell her. They reach a hospital. They met a doctor in office. Veesha took a seat. Ajay remained stood up. She seems alittle worried cause she have no idea why Ajay brings her to a hospital but she still have a tiny smile on her lips.

Doctor : Mrs.Veesha..

Veesha : Yes,Doctor..

Doctor : Mr.Varun..

Veesha : He's my brother..Why?

Doctor look at the reports then look back at Veesha. She turned and look at Ajay. Ajay look down so she turned to Doctor. Her worrys grow bigger.