Part 96 ~ 97

Veesha : ANNA?! ANNA?! ANNNNNNA?!(excited)

She run to the living room then to the kitchen. It's none than her brother's house. Her sweet home fill with her brother's love. She come to living room again. She saw Ajay step into the house but her eyes went to her brother who just step down from the staircase.

Varun : Veesha..(happy)

She run to him and hug her brother tightly. She cried with happiness. Varun in tears in joy too after see his cute little sister. He caress her hair. Ajay who awkwardly standing at the welcome entrance actually staring at the siblings. He felt happy too after seeing the siblings united but no smile on Ajay's face. Varun turn and look at the entrance. He smiled to Ajay. Ajay just show his palm as respect.

Varun : Ulle vangge , Ajay..You are so much welcome to our house..This is your house too..

Veesha broke the hug and look at Ajay with cute smile on her face.

Ajay : Thanks..(polite/calm)

Veesha : Take a seat..

She point the sofa.

Ajay : Ah?

It's strange when his wife welcoming her own husband into her house. Veesha look at Varun. They laugh at each other.

Ajay's mindvoice : Naa comedy piece ah ayetehna?

Ajay took a sit on sofa. He looked around to see the house. The first time was he remember during their engagement he came here so after a long time, now he step into the house. Veesha's house is Not less than Ajay's house. It's bungalow house too. Same standard as them. Varun sit on the sofa. Veesha sit beside her brother.

Varun : What A Pleasent Surprised! Thank You So Much For Bring Veesha here,Mr.Ajay..

He put his hand on Veesha's shoulder. Veesha lean on her Brother Varun like sweet siblings as Ajay and Archana.

Varun : I'm really happy to see my sister with you..

Ajay : No problem,Varun..It's all my pleasure..

Varun : So,how are you,Mr.Ajay?

Ajay : Really Good..Because of your sister..

Ajay's five fingers point Veesha.

Veesha's mindvoice : Ena ais'vekiran..🤨

She frowned at Varun.

Veesha : Ama..Naa epdi irukene kekka mathiya?!

Veesha looks angry on her brother. Veesha move from Varun then face him.

Veesha : En vanthe nee paake kudhe ille..It's almost going to be 2 or 3 months..You didn't miss me at all..Such a bad Anna,You!

She condemn about her brother.

Veesha : Oru call panne kudhe unake time ille..Naa call panna always engaged..

Varun : Ille ma..Bussiness chinnatha oru prachanai..Athe seri panne overseas oru one and half month poo'ne..Nethu than vanthe..

Veesha : Bussiness! Bussiness! Apdi enatha  iruko?! Polathe bussiness..🙄

Ajay stared 😒at Veesha because Ajay is a bussinessman too. Veesha give a look to Ajay then roll her eyes.

Ajay : Ena prachanai? You need any help?(to Varun)

Varun : Thanks alot,Mr.Ajay..But everything settled..

Ajay : Ohh..I see..If you need help..Give me a call..Anytime for you..