PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123

PART 120

He never talked at all,same goes to her. No more holding hands and hugs.

At night,..

Ajay enter his room and see Veesha was preparing her bed. He close the door gently.

Ajay : Sha..

She still doing her work. He wonder if she heard him. She take the pillow and tapping the bed to get rid of the dust. He look away and wait until she finish her work. When she complete it,He called her again. She look at him. There is no smile on her face. Everytime whenever she look at him,she always smile but now it was gone.

Ajay : Are you alright?

She frowned.

Veesha : I'm fine..

She said it,make a irritated face. He still watch her but she get on her bed and sleep. She seems like not bothering him anymore. Not even a good night wish from her. He decided to let her sleep. He was worried if she don't like the way he behave yesterday morning but it can't be. He still remember her blushing face after he kissed and he really sure she wasn't angry or sulk for kissing her. She really enjoy being with him and his arms these days but why in sudden she behave differently. He let her go to give her sometime and thought it will be remedy.

Days passed by,Ajay couldn't handle it anymore. He decided to talk to her about it. She avoid him in everyway as she can,their talks went lesser and lesser. No more smiling lips seen on her face. Whenever he talk to her,her reply not sweet as last time. It's mostly short reply. She make herself busy with chores,do overtime shift at hospital and spend more time with his family members but not with Ajay. She become closer to his niece and  his nephew. She take care them to avoid Ajay completily.

Once he come and sit living room where she was sitting and watching the television,she got up after he come there. She go upstair to not face him. He feel so awful with her for treating him like this. He keep quiet but he was hurted inside and never show to her.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Deva was crying while pulling his mother's hand who sitting on the sofa at living room.

Anjana : Pooye patti'ye kelle..

Deva run to his grandma.

Shoba : Enake neraya velai iruke pa..

He run back to his mother and complaint.

Veesha come there.

Veesha : What happen?

Veesha sit on sofa as pull Deva to her then make him to sit on her lap.

Veesha : Shhhu..Crying..No Crying..Tell me what is it?

Deva : I want to go playground..

Veesha : Ohhh..Amma need to rest,Deva..

Deva : Amma,vena..You bring me there..Pleaaaseeee..

He fold his hands to her and make a puppy face.😢 Deva is good in making puppy face to get anything he wanted.

Veesha : Awww..Cutie..No..Don't do that..

She hold his two cute hands to not to make him beg to her then kiss his cheek.

Veesha : We will go okay..

Anjana smiled.

Deva : Yaay!😃

They reach the playground by Ajay's father car with driver. Veesha help Deva to swing on the swing seat then Deva jump off from the swing seat and run to the sliding side(outdoor playset). She decided to sit on the swing seat and watch Deva. She recall back her childhood memories. She lean her head on swing set chain while holding it as tears build up on her eyes. Something touch her hand. It was a hand and the owner of the hand was Ajay. She take away her hands from the swing chain and got up. She walk the playset and stand there while watching Deva. She cross her arms to avoid Ajay from holding her hand.