PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75

Part 72

Renuka : I know..She's not home! You are not happy with the *****..You don't even loved her.. She can't even make you happy as wife..You got no interested in this marriage..I knew it..I saw the letter you wrote for Veesha..

Ajay looked shocked. How it's possible for Renuka to read the letter. She push him against the wall. Her finger run to his shirt button and unbutton it some while rubbing her face against him. She really making mess of Ajay. Ajay push her away.

Ajay : ****!

He crumble his hair with tension and anger too.

Ajay : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! I'M A MARRIED MAN!! DON'T FEEL ASHAMED FOR DOING THIS?!

He yelled.

Renuka : You don't even love her,Ajay!! There is no power for your marriage tie!!

Ajay : THAT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM! NOW YOU SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH AND GET OUT!!

He know it's waste of time to talk her. He turned to open the door. Renuka grab him and try to be inimated to him again. She take off her saree. She grab his collar and once again she tried to spoil him. She kiss on neck and nibble it. He get away from her but she keep torturing Ajay to get closer. He tried to stop her from get closer to him at last he push her hardly but she grab his tie and pull him on herself. In same time,the door was open by someone. Renuka smiled evil.

Renuka : Baby..Not now..Your wife might be here anytime..

Renuka pour some words as petrol on fire. She become so evil until make Ajay as cheating on Veesha. Ajay turned and looked. Veesha was standing there while holding the knob. After see Ajay on Renuka, Veesha cover her mouth with her palms with shock. Ajay looking at her like "No way! Veesha,this is not as you think!". Veesha's eyes went to Renuka. Her saree wasn't on her chest. She was exposed.

Renuka : Oh my God! Veesha?

Renuka acted like she was shocked who actually not. She being so dramatic. She grab her saree then cover herself. Before Ajay could go to Veesha and explain but she leave the place soon. He get out from the house and run like a dog behind her but she get inside a unknown car which already waited for her at outside.

The security saw the couple and wondered what happen. The car was start to move fast before Ajay could get Veesha. Ajay slowly stop and looking at the unknown car with miserable and brokenhearted. He sat on the kerbside at the street while holding his head like his world was down. He was angry as hell on Renuka who create a problem and trouble his relationship between Veesha. Security walked to Ajay.

Security : Sir,anything I can help? What happen,Sir?

Ajay : Come with me!

Ajay get up and run back to his house. He was boiling inside like a hot water. He know Renuka still there who sitting on the sofa like a queen. She smile mishievous at Ajay who walk inside the house. She get up.

Renuka : Ajay..Don't be angry..See..How she behave? If she really care about you , she shouldn't leave like this without hear your explained..I'm just showing you that she is not worth for you..

Ajay didn't speak up anything but he just walk to the telephone while she finish her sentence. He dial some numbers on Retro telephone.

Renuka : Yaareke call pandre? Unga Amma'veka? Ohh..En mamiyar'ka..Sollu..Ana Naa sonna,Unga Akka ode life galli ! Go ahead..Yaareke call pandre? Come on sollu..

Ajay : Ille..Un Mama'ke..

Renuka frowned.

Ajay : Hello,Inspector Ravin there?