PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143

PART 140

Archana was sitting at living room with the childrens while watching movie. Veesha went to kitchen then grab some snack and put into a bowl. When Ajay come there,she grip his arm. He looked at her.

Veesha : Poo'ye peese..

Ajay : En paathu idiot soldra! Naa ave anna! Oru respect kudhe ille!

Veesha : Athe paathi ella enake teriyathe..Do something..You have to talk to her like before..

Ajay gazed at her,boredom.😒 She look away if anyone coming to kitchen then look back at him. She hold him and wrap her hands around his waist then rest her head on his chest.

Veesha : Please,Ajay..How I can be happy when I see my best friend fought with her brother..

Ajay : Apo ave brother unake yaare?

She look up at him.

Veesha : Yen unake teriyathe?😏

Veesha broke the hug.She took one snack piece fed him then walk away with the bowl of the snack.She go and sit beside Archana on couch. Archana start to eat the snack while watching the movie. Veesha turned back and see Ajay. She give him a signal to talk to his sister.Ajay joined them too,he started to eat the snacks too.Veesha was sitting between Ajay and Archana. She about to got up but stop by Archana.

Archana : Enga poore?

Veesha : To drink water..

Archana nodded. Veesha stood up then place bowl of snack between them. She walked away. As Ajay and Archana hands touch the snack in same time,both of them glared at each other. Archana take off her hand from the bowl. Ajay grab one piece of snack for him but then snack bowl taken by Archana. He gazed at her. Besides,the kids were giggling at them.😂 He was annoyed by his sister so he got up and went to upstair. Archana roll her eyes and continue watch the movie. Veesha who was notice that from far. She hit palm on her forehead.🤦🏻‍♀️

Veesha : Achu..This is not fair..Talk to him..

Archana : I'm not going to talk to that Idiot!

*A loud Trumpet sound behind Archana.🎺

That sound made Archana to throw away the bowl snack shockily. The snack pieces on herself, couch and all over the floor. Veesha close palmed her ears ,even the kids did tha same.🙉 She got up and tap herself too then see who was that. Ajay stand there while holding trumpet.

Veesha : Ajay!😲

Archana who just come back from shocked. She got up then turned and give killing to him.She run to him but he runs away but she still chased him. At outside,They run.They still behaved like childrens.Veesha and the kids come out to see them.They saw Archana slipping down on the ground.Veesha's worried grow bigger,Ajay stop running away from his sister when he heard she was whining.😭He saw his sister was sitting on the ground while rubbing her knee so he walked to her.Veesha and the kids went to Archana.

Ajay : Enadi ache?(worried)

He knee down then put the trumpet on the ground and hold her leg to check. Archana took this as advantage.She grab the the trumpet and blow it to him.Ajay cover his ear with palms.🙉She throw it away then tap him.Ajay stopping his sister from getting beat.Then,a bucket of water poured on them. *Splash!🌊 Ajay and Archana look at themselves then see who did that. It were Veesha and the kids.

Veesha : Enough of fighting..Shake hands then Come inside..😌

Veesha turned back and went inside.The siblings look at each other puzzled.During dinner time, at dining table.