PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119

PART 116

Ajay : You can draw me? My face?

He point his face. She start to laughed.

Veesha : Athe Mudiyathe..

Ajay : Why not? My face is so difficult to draw?

Veesha : I only draw smiling face..Nee siri,naa une variyeren..

He glance at her,sulked.😒

Ajay : Ohh..Nevermind..

He walked away. She let him to walk front. As she walk behind him. Her dreamland started once again. She thinking how wounderful would be if she link her arm with his. She extend her hand to his arm about to touch it but when he turned behind. She look at her shawl and grip it. She act like she hold her shawl from flew away.

Ajay : Not again..Walk with me,Veesha..

She stif a laugh then walk with him.

Veesha : Okay..

While walking, Veesha took a shawl and put it around her head when the climate was windy. Ajay looked at her,she did same to him. He do a circle around his face mean "Face" then circle his finger👌🏻 to her. He tried to tell her "She's Beautiful with the shawl". She blushed as he told her she's beautiful in sign language.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

At home,..

Deva and Harini were playing toys at living room. Anjana was quietly reading a book. Veesha come to downstair. She seems abit better. She go to Anjana and ask if she eaten. Veesha touch Anjana's shoulder.

Veesha : Sorry..Dinner sapdhe varale?

Anjana touch Veesha's hand and smiled.

Anjana : Sapten,Veesha..You have it too..

Veesha : Hmmm..(smiled)

When Veesha see the dining area, Ajay and his father were there. Ajay's father was eating there but Ajay just about to take a seat. She slowly walked to the dining area. Veesha got Ajay's attention when he heard the anklets sound again. She wore the ankets which he bought and gifted to her. Ajay just sit on the chair while staring at Veesha. Ajay signal Veesha to sit with him to have dinner.

Ajay's mother come there then pour water into glass for Ajay then walk back to kitchen. Ajay show his plate with rice like ready to feed her. She wide her eyes and look at his parents then look back to Ajay and shake her head "No". She don't want to let his parents to know that he feed her and treat her like child. Of course,as wife she should take care of him like a mother but here is different. He's being overload caring husband.

Ajay : Oru vay..[One mouth/spoon]

She shake her head "No" again. He glared at her when she refused.

Ajay : Vaare poriya illaya?(mouthed)

He mouthed her then gritted his teeth. She testing his patience.

Veesha : No..(mouthed)

Ajay's mother : Veesha..

Veesha : Haan..Varen..

She walk to kitchen while staring at her husband who actually is glaring at her. She come back to the dining table with dhal curry bowl and paneer tikka masala then she placed it on the table.

●Admin : Even I feel hungry when I type this.😭●

Ajay : Curry..

He asked. She sighed and go to Ajay with dhal curry. She served him.