PART 92~93~94~95

She was surprised and happy to see her old anklet but in same time she was shocked because Ajay gave another new anklets. Previously,he condemn about her anklets and the sound it's make. So,she was wondering if he took the old anklets or he found the anklets? She just closed it immediately. Everything getting more confused for her now especially on Ajay's behaver. Veesha climb down to downstair. Ajay grab his car key and drop the car key simply then pretending like searching for it after see Veesha coming down. She walk to Ajay who searching for car key under the living room table. He kneeing on the floor and checking.

Ajay : Enga kanu?

He crawling to the sofa.

Veesha : Ajay?

He wided his eyes.

Ajay's mindvoice : Vanthetha..

Veesha : Ena pandre?

Ajay : My car fell down just now..I'm searching for it..

Veesha : Car? Shouldn't you search for your car outside? But I think your car park outside..

Ajay : I mean..My car key..😓

Veesha : Why you need your car key when your hand is injured? How you gonna drive it,Ajay?

He bite his lips.

Veesha : Do I need to call a FBI? Or CBI to find for it?

He turned and look at her with blank.😐 She look around ,she see Ajay's parents were at dining area.

Veesha : Veliye vaa..Pessenam..

He get up and follow her. She waited for him at the flowers pots. She crossed her arms.

Veesha : You found my anklets or you took my anklets?

Ajay : The second one..

Veesha : Yen ipdi panne?

Ajay remain silent.

Veesha : Did you know how much the anklets mean to me? Did you know how much I was worried when it's not with me? It's my mother's one,Ajay..She's no more..How could you do this to me?

Ajay : I'm sorry..I don't know it's your mother's..Kovam'thule edho apdi panniten..

Veesha : Unake apdi en'mela ena kovam? Naa ena panne?

Ajay : Athe-..

Veesha : Pesathe!(soft tone)

He tighter his lips then look down at the floor.😓😔

Veesha : It's wrong when you take people's things without their knowledge..Don't you know that?
He pouted his lips.😞

Veesha : Answer me..

Ajay : Pessathe neethane sonne..Ipo Bathil kekkure..

Veesha : Inthe pecheku mathum korachal ille..

Ajay : Athan teripe kudhuten'le..You can wear anytime..Naa ethuvum solle maten..

Veesha : Soldrathe ellam sollithu..Ipo nalla pulla maari pesse..

She give a moody look then walk from there.

Ajay's mindvoice : Gift kudhuthatheke..Oru thanks? Esithu pora..But I deserves this..Ena seiyarethe..

He turned and kick the air with upset but his foot touch another flower pot on retaining wall. What happens next? Yes! The pot fall down on the floor and break. It's make a sound. Veesha turned , Ajay wided his eyes with shocked. He take a look of the broken pot then look at Veesha who staring at him.