The combination of Part 2 & 3

Ajay turn and start start to think then got an idea. He quickly take a paper and pen. He start to write something very fast. He fold up into small square. He open the door. He wide his eyes with shocked. He saw his sister Archana standing infront of him while crossing her arms with wide smile on her face.

Archana : Aik! 😀Mapelai ready!😄

Ajay : Shu!

He asked her to not to shout then hand her the letter.

Archana : Ena ithe?

She asked him while staring at the letter.

Ajay : Nothing..Just passed to your friend..

Archana : Friend? Kalyana'teh vechekethu..En friend'u ke love letter..Nee ella oru anna'na..

Ajay sighed then hit his palm on his forehead. Archana realise something.

Archana : Oooo..😅Love letter'ra?😇

Ajay : Please..Archana..Please pass the letter now..But don't read it!

He warn her.

Archana : Che! Che! Naa padikelam maten..

Ajay : Go now..Fast..

Archana : Calm down , Brother..

Archana walking away from the room.

*Archana!

Archana heard her mother calling her. She walk to her mother.

Archana : Ena ma?

A's M : Pooye poone ready acha'ne paaru..

Archana : Cheri..

She went to Bride room and open the door. The bride was adjusting earring while sitting infront of the dressing table. Archana start to smile and close the door. She walk to the bride.

Archana : Anni..

The bride was stunned and get up then turn to her. It none of than Veesha. She was in saree. It was in gold colour. She wore alot grand gold jewellaries. She was sparkling like gold star. She almost ready for her wedding.

Veesha : Archana..

She called her with a smiled.

Veesha : En'ne Veesha'ne kupedhe..

Archana : Athe epdi mudiyum..En'ne Anna'ne kalyanam pannike poriye..Anni'ne kupedhelena..Aprom Anna'keteh complaint panne mateh?😅

Veesha : Whatever it is..We are still friends..Nothing can change our friendship..

Archana smiled and hug Veesha.

Archana : Be happy as this..

While hugging Veesha , Archana look at the letter Ajay give. Archana brike the hug.

Archana : I have something for you..

Veesha : What?

Archana : You got love letter from Mr.Mapelai..

She show her the letter.💌 Veesha look at it with surprised.😀 She try to grab it. Archana hold it at her back. Archana giggling.😂

Veesha : Yen en'ne paathu sirikire? Mothele letter're kudhe..😕

Archana : There is something on your face..😂 What's on your cheek?

Veesha : What?

Veesha quickly turn then look at herself on the mirror. She check out what's on her face. Archana stand behind Veesha then hold Veesha's arms while resting her chin on Veesha's shoulder.