PART 88~89~90~91

Veesha give Ajay a killing look but then went to the door and open it. Anu stand there.

Veesha : What is it,Anu?(low tone)

Ajay's Mindvoice : She shouted at me like a dinosour now talk like a Mother Mary..

Ajay : What is it,Anu?(mimircy like Veesha)

He show his tongue behind her.😛 Anu stif a laugh.🤭 Veesha turned and glared at Ajay.😒 He just roll his eyes and look away.🙄 She sighed and looked at Anu.

Anu : Vithu guest vantherekage..Boss'se paakenuma..Should I let them here or..🙂

Veesha : I'll come and check first..😊

Anu : Okay,Ma'am..

Veesha : Hmm..

Veesha take a step out while seeing Ajay. He look at her too. Her hand closed but then she show her index finger and middle finger to him like "V".✌🏻 Those fingers✌🏻 point her eyes👀 then point Ajay. That's means she said "I'M WATCHING YOU". She just slammed the door after she did that.

Ajay raised one of his eyebrow while pressing his lips to control and stop him from laugh because he don't laugh or smile. In a minute,Veesha open the door and come inside followed by Shashi and Ram. Ram was worried in same time angry on Ajay for not informing that he got accident. Ajay admit that he didn't wanted to disturb Ram and Shashi *THE LOVE BIRDS*S wedding celebration moment but Ram was disagreed with Ajay because their friendship is more important than anything. Shashi remain the same. She didn't talk to Ajay but talk to Veesha. After sometime,they leave too. Ram is Ajay's bussiness partner so Ram take responsibility on their bussiness meeting with clients until Ajay recover.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Archana : Dei,Anna..Naa kalamberen..

Ajay : Nethu thane di vanthe..Odhene kalambere?🤔

Archana : Naa unakage'than inga vanthe..Inthe munje paaka..Semester break apo teripe varuven..Okay?

Ajay nodded agreed.

Ajay : Okay..Take care of yourself..

Archana : Cheri..

Archana about to leave but Ajay called her.

Archana : What?

Ajay : Come closer..(whisper)

Archana : Sollu..(whisper)

Ajay : Veesha..you friend?

Archana : Un pondati'ke ena?

Ajay : Don't tell her that I ask you..

Archana : Solle maten..Kelle..

Ajay : She..She give flying kiss to herself in mirror and why?

Archana laugh so hard.

Ajay : Don't laugh..Tell me why..

Archana : She have low self esteem,Anna..

Ajay : What? But why?

Archana : There was a guy who insulted her once when she was young I think..She got anxienty and depressed.. So,Her mother used to give her a kiss every morning and tells her that "Beautiful" but now she' no more..So,Veesha just follow what her mother did..

Ajay : Ohh..I never know that..(upset)

Archana : Why you didn't ask her?

Ajay : I did that but she don't want to tell me..