PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71

He walked to the room and Veesha was pasting another paper. It's written "SLEEPING,DO NOT DISTURB" on the door. He frowned at it then to Veesha. He open his mouth to call her but she didn't notice and realise Ajay just standing behind her there. She tapping on the paper so it will stick on the door better. The paper unstick and roll back at bottom.

Veesha frowned at it then tap on the spot again but the paper roll back. She frowned and tap it few times so the paper will stick on the door properly. It's make alot of sound until Ajay got pissed off. He tap on the paper. She wide her eyes after see his hand so she turned. Ajay keep his face mood out and pull off the paper. She stared at him quietly.

Ajay : I won't disturb you..Okay? Appa on the line now..He wants to talk to you..

Veesha roll her eyes and walk away. Ajay turned and looked at Veesha who went to the downstair. He turned back to the room. He think then went inside the room. He look around the room like searchung something. A book was appeared on Ajay's eyes. Veesha left her book on the stylish sofa. The breeze balcony enter into the room again and make the book open flip some pages. He see behind then look back at the diary. He move forward then frowned at the book. As he read some lines,..

Ajay : What a lovely day I had becau-(reading in low tone)

The breeze blow more and make the some pages flipping once again. His reaction changed to pissed off. The book show other page now. So,he read the other page.

Ajay : Ajay is-

He frowned.

Ajay : It's my name..

The book flipping again because of wind.

Ajay : No!

He wide his eyes.

Ajay : Damn it! I'm what? (mumbling)

He hold the sofa with curious.

Ajay : How do I find the page?

He turned and get out from room. He check if Veesha is coming or not. Veesha come to the room ,both of them almost bumped but Veesha put a break. She frowned at him. He quietly step out the room. She was about to enter the room,Ajay stared at her.

Ajay : Veesha..

She stop and close her eyes tight because he caught her. Her back face him.

Veesha : What?

Ajay : I don't want to see your back..I want to see your face and talk..

She wide her eyes and put her hands on her back. She keep her face normal and turned slowly then face him.

Veesha : What?🤨(raises her eyebrow)

He took a deep breathe.

Ajay : Do I know you?

She looking at him but say nothing.

Ajay : Or you know me before?

Ajay asked her suspiciously. Veesha make her face like she thinking. She look down then stroking her chin.🤔

Veesha : Hmm..Oru Two months munadi..We got engaged..Then one and half month before we got married..

Ajay frowned. She looked at him like she clearing his doubt.

Veesha : Haan! Kaalai'le kudhe Living room'le paathurepege.. Divorce'ke kudhu naa okay sonnane.. Nyabagam ille?

She speak like she really talk something interesting to him and answering his question but actually she is not. After she explained ,she walk away. Ajay planted his hands on hip. He sighed and pissed off with her sarcastic. He was seriously asking if she know him before but she so being sarcarstic and answer him as a joke which happen in the morning.