Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35

Her fingers were sweating bwcause Ajay seems angry. He glance at her with his moody face then continue what he was doing. She make herself more confiedent to talk to him.

Veesha : A-..Ajay..

He really make his face annoyed to show her that he don't to heard her voice.

Veesha : Did you came to hospital yesterday? You want to talk or something?

Ajay : No!

He lied. He get up to walk away. Veesha come between his way. He stared at her with no expression.

Veesha : Tomorrow,you will be free right..You will be at home..Can we go to my brother's house? Just visit only.. It's more than one month..I never-

He turned around to face.

Ajay : Look! If you wanted to see your brother..You go by yourself..Don't disturb me..Can?

He leave. She frowned at him then pouted.😕

......................................................................

Beautiful morning again,Ajay was sitting outside at the small table and chair set. He was reading newspaper with focus. Renuka come there with two coffee cups. ☕

Renuka : Hey.. Ajay : Hey..(without looking at Renu)

He staring at the newspaper.📰

Renuka : Ajay..Coffee..(smiling)

Ajay : Enake ve-

He heard his nephew and niece voices so he turned look at them. They were playing near by Veesha then he saw Veesha watering💧 the plants🌱 then look at them. He got an idea. He turned and look at Renuka then grab the cup. Renuka sit with him. Veesha press the hose sprayer abit harder when she saw it. 😡

She press her lips then saw Ajay's nephew and niece playing around. She got an idea.💡 She call the kids🧒🏻👧🏻 and teach them how to water the plants while hold the kid's hand. She point of Renuka's direction plants. She slowly let go the hose and let the kids handle it. Ajay and Renuka started to talk while Ajay took his coffee to have the first sip.

Veesha : Water here then Water there..😏

Nephew spray the water on Ajay and Renuka accidently.

Veesha : Aiyo..Stop! Stop! No!

Ajay drop the newpaper and the coffee. He get up quickly. He glared at Veesha and the kids. Veesha look at Ajay's reaction. Even her plan was failed but after seeing Ajay, She feel like laughing then grab hose from the kid.

Veesha : No playing..

She off the tap then bring the kids inside then asked Ajay.

Veesha : You okay?(to Ajay)

Renuka : Yeah..I'm fine..

Veesha's mindvoice : Un'ne yaare ketha?

Ajay leave without saying anything but Veesha was happy that he drop the coffee.

Veesha : Apada!!😌

Few days after.. In morning,Ajay was in his office room at home. He walk to the balcony while checking the file. He heard anklet sound. He look up then went out from his room. Renuka came out from her room who just woke up. She was scrathing her head.

Renuka : So annoying..😠If I got the Salangai "Ghungro",Will destroy it..

She turned and saw Ajay then give him a fake smiled. She never thought Ajay heard her comment on his wife. She went inside her room. Ajay went to the open terrace. He saw Veesha dancing classical dance infront of the his niece. She was teach the niece(kid) how to dance.