PART 100 ~ 103

PART 100

Albert : Riya..Come down..Grace was joking!

Grace staring at her fingers nails.

Grace : At least,I don't take leave for unnessary things like for other people..I live my life and not for the other people..

Riya : Because you don't have anyone to love..

Grace stare at Riya. She was angry after heard Riya's words. Riya leave the place too.

Jane : You shouldn't say that,Grace.. Everyone is not having life like you..Stop complaining and start accepting people who they are..

Jane stood up and leave too.

After break,..

Veesha : Albert! Albert!

Albert : Hey..I'm sorry..

Veesha : Why?

Albert : I'm shouldn't laugh at you just now..

Veesha : That's okay..I come here to inform you that I want to be a volunteer too for the medical camp..

Albert : Are you sure?

Veesha : Yup..Very sure..

Veesha smiled widely.😁

Albert : Next week..Un per're kudhe..

Veesha : Why not now?

Albert : You better ask your husband first?

She quite pissed off.

Veesha : Why you guys so care of him than me?

Albert : Just saying,Veesha..

Veesha : Albert..

Albert : I don't want later on your husband,Mr Ajay come to the medical camp and drag you just like he did once in the party..

Veesha's reaction changed to shocked and sad too. She wondered how Albert know about the party. Maybe he's one of the people who attended the party.

Albert : You better ask him first so everything will peace..

.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay walked into the hospital. He went to the  main office. Grace laughing with counter staff.

Ajay : Excuse me! I need to see Mrs.Veesha now!

Ajay tap the table. He seems abit angry.

Grace adjust her glasses.

Grace : May I know what relation are you to her?

Ajay : Husband!

Grace : You can't!

Ajay : Why?

Grace : None of our staff's relatives can disturb our doctor during working time unless it's an emergency! You should wait for another 30 minutes!

Grace doesn't know who is Ajay actually. She smell her drink and take sip like showing off. Albert who just came there and saw Ajay. He stood there with shock. Ajay seems like angry King Kong but still remain quiet.

Albert : Grace!

Grace turned to Albert.

Albert : It's okay! You just allow him first!

Grace : How-

After Ajay heard Albert's words. He just walk inside.

Grace : Hey! Man! Stop! You are not allowed to go there!