PART 98 ~ PART 99

PART 98

Veesha look at the garden. Ajay's father was there holding newspaper but staring at them now. Ajay's act always seeking other people attention. Veesha have no choice than go with Ajay. They remain silent until they reach the hospital. The car stop at the hospital. Veesha grab her things and get out from the car. She almost enter the hospital main entrance. She stop then get back to Ajay's car. He get out from the car. It's like she wanted to say something to him.

Veesha : Thanks..

Ajay : Paravale..

She walk back to hospital and found her new colleague there. Ajay went inside his car.

Riya : Hey..Athe Ajay Kumar Ramachandran..Ceo Company of (mention name)..

Veesha : Ama..

Riya : Un husband ah?

Veesha : Hmm..

Riya : Veesha,oru help panne mudiyuma?

Veesha : What?

Riya : My husband wanted to resign his currect job..He's a General Manager but boss seri ille..Everyday he came from office with tension and stress..Konjam problem..Anthe boss oru mental torture..He searching for a new job..Even normal staff also okay..Could you please recomend him to your husband to accept him as office staff?

Veesha : I try my best..

Riya : Thank you.. At night,..

Ajay sitting on his bed. He leaning on head board and his feets on bed too. A novel book in his hands. Veesha clear her throat for his attention. He look at her. He seems in good mood.

Veesha : Busy?

Ajay : Ille..Sollu?

Veesha : One of my colleague..Her name is Riya..She's a doctor..

Ajay : Okay..Riya'ke ena?

She give envious look to him.🤨

Veesha : Aveleke onum ille..Her husband is General Manager but he want resign his job and searching for new job..She asked me if her husband can work in your company.. Even normal staff also can she said..

Ajay : Hrrruumm..🤔Monday interview vare sollu paakelam..

Veesha : Okay..I'll tell her..

She want to leave the room.

Ajay : Sha..

She turned.

Ajay : Here take it..

He give the novel to her.

Veesha : Where I should put this?

Ajay : It's your novel,Sha..I found there..Keep wherever you want to..

Veesha : You take my thing without my permission again?

She frowned but she still talk in soft voice like last time.

Ajay : I didn't take it to hide it..I can't sleep so I read it..Ipo thukam vare..Thanks alot,Honey..

She roll her eyes when he call her "Honey".

Ajay : Good night..Sweet dreams.. He cover himself with blanket and sleep. She frowned at him and let go a heavy breathe.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay walk to kitchen and open the fridge. He grab a bottle which filled with water.

A's M : You fight with her?