Part 16 ~ 19

Ajay still at living room and watching television but when he saw Archana. He get up and went to kitchen to have a drink.

Archana : I need your signature here..

A's F : What is this?

He took his glasses then wore it.👓 He grab the paper from Archana and read it.

A's F : Scholarship?🧐

Archana nodded with smiling cutely😇 and looking at her father with puppy face so that he will agree.😃

Archana : Appa..Appa..Please , Pa..😥

A's F look at his wife.🤔

A's M : Athe ella onum vena..Vithule iruthe vithule velai kathuko! Unake kalyanam pannivekanam..🤨

Archana pouted.😟 Ajay from the back of his father , he walk to them then grab the paper from his father. He quickily sign it. Archana drop her jaw with surprised.😲😃

A's M : Dei..Ajay..Ena-😧

She get up and run to her brother. She hug him tight and grab the paper.🤗

Archana : Anna'na..Anna'than..🤗

A's M : Ajay..Avathan-😰 Ajay : Vidhugge , ma.. Iva vithule irutha torture thage mudiyale..😒

Archana was not bother about Ajay's words. He look away and make his face like he pissed off.😒

Archana : Nobody understand me than him..I got best brother in the world..

She broke the hug and rush to upstair happily. Ajay look at his sister who was excited and feeling happy. That's make him happy too. Veesha from upstair staring at the happy family. She was alone while seeing at them but didn't mingle with them. While his father convince his mother , Archana hug Veesha at upstair. Ajay look at his sister and his wife.

Archana : Anna sign pannithare di!(excited)

She run to her room after broke the hug. Veesha turned and look at Ajay from upstair. Ajay look at Veesha from living room. Their eyes were locked to each other. He look away. She look down.

Veesha felt sad. The day Archana going to study is not so long. She gonna miss Archana alot. Even though Archana is more younger than Veesha. She is so kind and helpful when they study together.

At night,.. At upstair,Ajay still awake in his office. Everyone went to sleep except for Ajay and Veesha. He finish his work and enter his room. Veesha already on bed and lying down after set her morning alarm clock. He look at her so he walked to the bed. He was in long sleeve round neck shirt and long sweat pants.

Ajay : Veesha..You awake?

Veesha : Yeah..I am..

She turned and look at him.

Ajay : I just-..

He felt awkward. He scrathing his head while staring at the floor then look at her.

Ajay : I'l just sleep on sofa..

She get up and sit on bed.

Veesha : Why? You said you got back pain and it will be worst if you still use the sofa to sleep..

Ajay : But your teddy bear on my side? So,I thought I shouldn't sleep on the bed..(innocent)

He point her teddy bear innocently for the very first time. She smile at his innocent.

Veesha : Ohh..Sorry..

She grab it and hold it with her.

Veesha : You can sleep here..