Part 14 ~ 15

Ajay still looking at Veesha. He really facing at her side and looking at her what happen. She turned at window side and wipe her tears before it fall from her eyes and before Ajay see but he already seeing that from the side mirror.

He saw her hands on her lap. His hand from gear box move towards her hand. He stop  then his hand get back to the gear box. She turned infront then look at Ajay. They look at each other. Again they get a quiet eye contact.  Don't know if he get caught by Veesha or Veesha get caught by Ajay.

*Traffic light in green colour.

Vehicles behind Ajay's car start make noise and pressing vehicle horn. Ajay and Veesha back to reality. He look away and start to drive the car. By the time,they reach the home;the sky going dark.

Veesha get out from the car first then Ajay. She was downcasted then went inside the house. Ajay quietly stared at her. He look alittle disturb. He enter the house. Veesha was dragged by Archana and start her(Archana) conversation.

Ajay walk really slow to the staircase.

Archana : Dei,Anna!

Ajay took a deep breathe for calling him like that. He turned with pissed off.

Archana : Turtle competition poriya? ille tortoise competition?

Ajay : What?(weirdly)

Archana : Ille..Ivulo slow nadathe pore..Athan keten..Ohh..(stif a laugh)Idupe valiya?😆

Archana laugh out loudly.

Veesha : Achu..

Veesha tap gently on Archana's arm. Ajay saw Archana's scholarship forms papers on the table. He walk to the living room table and tear her scholarship form paper into pieces. Before she stop him,all done.

Archana : Dei! Dei! Aiyo!

Ajay walk away. Archana hit her forehead with her palm.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Archana in her room. She sitting on her bed and resting her chin on her palms while staring sadly at scholarship form paper pieces.

Veesha : Hoi..

Veesha sitting with her.

Archana look at Veesha then look away with sulk.

Veesha : Enadi? Naa ena panne?

Archana : Nee nenaicha avan'ne stop panni irukelam..Yen pannele..It's your plan..

Veesha : What?! No! It's true I don't want you to go but since you wish for it..I'm happy for you..If I really want to stop,I would tear the paper before your brother did..

Archana look at Veesha and pouted.😣

Veesha : Yaaay! Achu en'ne vithu
poole..Yesh!yesh!😄🎉

Archana look away.

Veesha : Cheri,Achu..Enake pasikithe..Nee aprom feel panne..Please..

Telephone in living room start to ring. Ajay's mother answered then she called Ajay because it's for me. Ajay climb down from stair.

Ajay : Yaare?

Ajay's mother : Terile,Pa..

He grab the phone.

Ajay : Hello?

Deepak : Hello,Ajay..Deepak here..

Ajay : Hmm..Sollu..

Veesha and Archana went to downstair. He hear anklets sound. He slowly look at the upstair. He saw them,his eyes focus on his wife. She smiled at him and drag Archana from tap Ajay.