PART 108 ~ 111

A's F : She just told me that she will leave..She didn't tell anything about him..

He sighed.

A's F : I know him very well..He won't asked for it but he made her to ask divorce first..

Ajay enter his room. He closed the door but missed to lock the door. Veesha place some money on the table,she doesn't seems like notice him come in. He look at it then look at her with puzzled. She turned.

Veesha : Ohh..You are here..Good..

She sighed.

Veesha : I stay here for few months here..So,I pay back for the expenses such as food , medical bill and etc..

Ajay just drown into sadness. He couldn't accepting what she doing. It's just too much. Ajay have no words but his eyes turn red and tears build up. No matter how much he tried to convince her to stay but she still remain the same. He realised the thing Archana told him ,should be very careful when talking to Veesha. She is too much of sensitive person. He nodding his head agreed but couldn't control his emotional. She just paying back to him everything. Veesha carry her luggages.

Ajay : Yen ipdi pandre? Why you punishing me this way?

His voice remain calm but he sounds so worried. She ignored him and step forward to door. He pull her lugagges away and throw it which made the money fall on the floor. He grab her arm. She look away and tried pull her arm from his grip.

Veesha : Leave me,Ajay..I have to go..

She still fight.

Ajay : Sha,Don't do this to me..Please..(sad)

She stared at him.

Ajay : Why you being so sturbborn ah? I know I made a mistake..Throw the words to which I should not..But As husband.. I didn't purposely force you physically or abused you in anyway like others right..I'm in the same place now where you were that day..You want to do the same to me which I did to you..I just want you to stay beside me..I'm begging you,Veesha.. Give me a chance..You thought it was lie which was actually a truth..

He held her hand. His hands between her. Ajay was pleasing her but Tears fall from her(Veesha) eyes actually.

Ajay : Please,Veesha..Is that anything I can do to change your decision? I don't want you to leave..I need you as my wife..To feel this house as home..I still remember you named me as beast..It's true..I am! But because of you..I changed..I took,taking and will take more efforts to be best husband for you..

He let go her hand. She looked at him.

Ajay : Teriyathe maari iruthathe en thappe than..Whatever happened between us..Everything just mess,Veesha! The letter I wrote for you but you never read on time! Aarthi confused Amma! I misunderstood you with Rahul!

He sighed and look at her disappointed.

Ajay : I thought our marriage would never worked out but I liked you in two days after we married but I never showed that to you,in the same time,you was so caring too..I wondered why you was caring even after you read the letter..I'm thought you changing my mind..I tried just my best to make you hate me ,that was the reason I lied that my car was repair..When I saw you at beach,I came there too purposely to show that I lied to you so you will hate a dishonest person like me..I want you to know that I was avoiding you so you will do the same but you were still so kind to me..You came to my office to apologized for talking at back of me with Archana..You really concern about me and towards my feeling..

He let go her hand when she listening to him. He sighed.

Ajay : When I talked about divorce,you told me you still want me in your life,I was angry because I failed to make you hate me..I split some hurtful words so you will do as I thought but so many things happened after that..Now,you hates me but I couldn't handle it..It was all my fault to disrespect you..I'm really regretting now,Veesha..