Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10

Part 8

He turned and blink his sleepy eyes three times because his vision was alittle blur. He saw Veesha clearly. She was in black border with red & golden line and white saree. She place her palm on her tummy then turned. She look at her waist.

She checking if she was exposing but she was fully covered. Ajay frowned and wonder what she doing. She staring and raised her eyebrows at her reflect on the mirror like how she looks to herself.

She give a flying kiss to her reflection.💋 She bring all her hair which tie half up and start to comb her hair with her finger while staring at the mirror while pressing her lips. Then , she stop when she realised she was watching by Ajay.

She looked at Ajay's reflection on the mirror. She turned and look at him directly. Once her eyes looked at him. Ajay look away to not make her awkward but She already felt embrassed. She was worried if how Ajay gonna take it when she acted silly.

Veesha : Aiyo!!😖 Manamey poche!😳

She stop whatever she was doing then grab her coat and bag with panic. Her bag hit on Ajay's stuff on the dressing table such as perfumes , Gel and etc. That's make some sound. Ajay hit his palm on his forehead eith regret and pissed off.

Ajay : Teriyamey paathu tholecheten.. (mumbling)

Veesha was panic. She quickly grab all his stuff which were fell and arrange it on the dressing table. Her feets were run to the door. Ajay could sensed Her anklets to the door. She hold door holder then went out. She close the door in rush. Ajay let go a sighed. Veesha gently tap her forehead twice cutely while smiling.

Veesha : Acho!

She run to staircase then climbing down. When she reach the living room , she saw her mother in law.

Veesha : Auntie..

A's M turned.

Veesha : Naa velai'ki poren..

A's M nodded.

A's M : Iru ma..Naa Ajay'ye..

Veesha : Ille,Auntie..Ipo'than avere elujare..Paravale..Naane pooyekiren..😊

A's M : Velai etehne mani'ki mudiyathe?

Veesha : 5pm..

A's M : Okay ma..

She walk out. Veesha reach the hospital and take over the duty. The time run fast. When her shift finish , she hand over to the next shift.

Ajay point of view.

Ajay was in office. He taking care of his Father's business. Ajay was checking the files while sitting on the office chair. The telephone is ringing. He answered.

Ajay : Hello..

A's M : Hello , Ajay..Naa Amma peseren..

Ajay : Sollugge..

A's M : Iniki kovil poo'ne..Vare bothe.. Veesha've kutithuvathe..Ellarum ona pollam..

Ajay : Cheri..

He hung up the phone. He stared at the clock then sighed. After he settle his work at office , he went to the place where Veesha worked. He stop his car and look at the entrance while sitting inside the car. He saw some doctors were walking out from the hospital then he saw Veesha. Ajay get out from his car to call Veesha. He stand near to his car.

Wait! Wait! She was not alone. She was with her friend ; Rahul. Both of them were talking then Rahul start laughing and Veesha tap Rahul friendly. Ajay's eyebrows become knitting and wonder what they were talking. They were walking to Ajay's direction. When Veesha saw Ajay at the entrance. Her smile faded away then she looked down.