Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31

Archana : SHHHAAAA!!!!😃(happy/excited)

Archana shouted until the officer feel his eardrum tear.🙉 Veesha's eyes turn to red and ready to cry but she control.

Veesha : I LOVE YOU,ACHU!! TAKE CARE!!

Archana : I LOVE YOU TOO!! MISS YOU..

Veesha : I MISS YOU TOO!! BYE!!

Archana : BYE!!

Archana went inside when the officer asked her to go inside. Veesha stared at Archana sadly and sighed. They all walking together out.

......................................................................

When they reach home,..

Aarthi and Shoba sitting in room and start to gossiping.

Aarthi : How is she?

Aarthi was pin pointing Veesha.

Shoba : She is fine..

Aarthi : No..No..I mean is anything happen between them..

Shoba : No..Nothing happen between them..

Aarthi : Uff..Thank god..You told her to fast right..

Shoba : Yeah..Yeah..I told her as the priest said..I hope after this fasting everything should go smooth..Nothing should happen to them..especially to Ajay..Soon,Ajay should live happy with Veesha..I'm praying for that..

Aarthi : Ajay should live happily..

Aarthi smile mishieviously.

Aarthi : But not with that Veesha..With my daughter Renuka..(mumbling)

Aarthi's mindvoice : Veesha fasting now..Sure she will not let Ajay to touch her..This is the golden opportunity to let Renuka get closer to Ajay..Sure he will fall into this trap.. She smug.

Veesha point of view.

Veesha enter the room and Ajay was there too. She was surprised to see a new bed in their room. She smiled. Ajay go to the bed and take off the bed sheet. Veesha drop her jaw.😲 She saw two single bed was actually joined. He separate it by push one of the bed to a distance. Veesha was shocked to see that. She walk to the bed and grab the bed sheet.

Veesha : What kind of shit is this?

She said underbreathe.

Ajay : Cotton bed sheet.

Veesha : Huh?

Ajay : You asked what kind of sheet? I said it's cotton bed sheet..

Veesha : Ohh.. She smiled fakely.

Veesha : I see..

Veesha's mindvoice : Cheriyana Manga!!😑

Ajay : This is how we going to sleep..Don't let anyone to know about this..When you wake up in the morning,push it together then cover with queen bed sheet..

Veesha nodded slowly but she got pissed off with his character. Ajay went out and close the door. Veesha sit on the bed with angry in same time she was hurt.

After dinner.. At living room..

Ajay and Renuka were discussing about the bussiness and chit chat. Veesha stared at them while wiping the dining table. Once Renu try to get closer to him by showing documents file. Ajay was sitting on the sofa. Renu who standing while showing her documents. Her hair touch Ajay's face. Veesha gritting her teeth with all of her possessive.😠