Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59

At top terrace..

The breeze was so nice on the top terrace. Ajay was quietly stand there alone while thinking.💭 He staring at the dark sky⛼ with 🌠diamond stars🌟 with some rare smoky clouds.🌫 🌃

Veesha went to upstair to the top terrace without make any sound. She see Ajay standing there quietly and enjoying the breeze. She walk to him behind. She adjust hair then her saree to look more pleasent for him. She want to clear her throat for his attention but she decided to call him.

Veesha : Ajay..

He turned and raised his eyebrows.

Ajay : Hey..Veesha..

She smiled.😊

Ajay : Are they slept?(raised eyebrows)

Veesha : Yeah..(smiled) Why you asked me to come here?

Ajay : What is the reason you were here yesterday night?

She stare at the floor then look at his face.

Veesha : This is why you asked me to come here?

Ajay : Well..I need to talk to you actually..

Veesha : What is it?

Ajay : But you still never answer my question?

She gasped.

Veesha : Why? Is I have no rights to come here..Inimey rathiri inga vare maten..Is that fine?

Ajay : Cheri..Vidhe..Pooyerathe..

Veesha : Naa poo'le..😒

She cross her arms. Ajay told her everything what he eavesdrop Renuka and Aarthi conversation.

Veesha : What?(frowned)

Ajay : They use my mom as dice in this..If my mother did any mistake or say something to you..It's  because of her but I'm apologize on behalf of her,Veesha..

Ajay being so nice to her. Veesha started to melt.

Veesha : No..No..Why you are apologizing? It's not your fault..

Ajay : I know you was upset because of my mom yesterday..Or maybe she is the reason..But you don't want to tell me..It's okay..

She pouted then look down.

Ajay : I hope you keep this as secret..Please..

She nodded.

Ajay : Thanks!

He sighed. She place her hands on the wall then look away with upset.

Veesha : But why you don't tell this to Attai about this?

Ajay : I have no choice..I don't know what to do.. I have no idea how I gonna tell her this.. She will be worrying..You don't know about her.. A small thing can be killing her..I already here lose my really mother..I don't want to take risk for my step mother. She understood now He really loves his step mother.

Veesha : Cheri,Ajay..(agreed)

He sighed.

Ajay : Enake kovam thalle mela varethe..but I can't do anything against them.. I just keep quiet only because of my sister and her family..I don't want to spoil her life just because of these two ladies..My family is very important to me,Veesha..But I'm sorry again for what they did to you.. You really suffer because of me..

She understood he highlighted about his family. It's show His family very important to me. But she was surprised to see Ajay to talk more than usual.