PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55

Ajay caught by Veesha who staring😐 at him while keep the bowl of curry 🍜on the dining table. She looked at the telephone then look back to Ajay quietly. She saw what he did it. He drop his jaw then act normal. He winked at her😉 then put his forefinger on his lips 🤫to say "keep this as secret". She looked down then chuckled.🤭 Ajay walk the dining table.

Ajay : Shu..You never see anything..(To Veesha)

Ajay's parents come from room.

A's Parents : AJAY?(chorus)

A's M : Ajay..What are you doing here?(shocked)

Ajay : To have lunch..

A's M : Am I dreaming? My son came home for his lunch break..

Ajay : Yeah..Yeah..

His father take a seat at dining table.

A's F : Let him to have his lunch peacefully..

A's M : Veesha..Who was on phone?

Veesha : I just come from kitchen..I didn't answer the call..

Veesha point Ajay.

Veesha : He answered the call..

Ajay : Wrong number , Ma..

Veesha frowned at Ajay then walk back to kitchen.

Veesha's mindvoice : He disconnect the wire just for wrong number?

Ajay remove his coat then put on the chair. He loose his tie then unbutton his wrist buttons and fold his sleeve. He remove his watch and kept on the table. He went to wash his hands then come back. He take a seat. The lunch meal already on the table. Veesha keep a glass of water for him.

Ajay finish his meals very fast then come from kitchen after he washed his hands. He grab glass of water and drink it in rush. Ajay grab his watch and wore it on his wrist. A's M went to her prayer room to grab the puja coconut. Ajay notice that so he quickly went to kitchen.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha : Hmm..

He open his mouth to talk but he saw Anu there. So,he grip Veesha's wrist and drag her aside.

Veesha : Ena'ne? Kai'ye vidhege..

She pull her hand. Ajay let go her hand when he saw his mother. He quickly let go her hand. Veesha look where Ajay stared.

Ajay : Damn it!(underbreathe)

He look at his watch then walk away. After Veesha see her mother in law.

Ajay : I need to rush..Bye..

She frown at Ajay then continue what she was doing. He adjust and unfold his shirt sleeve then button it. He take his coat and put it on him. He look at the telephone.

He re-connect back the wire. Meanwhile,Shoba went to kitchen and give the coconut to Anu to cook for tonight. When Ajay went out ,Shoba bid him. After Ajay leave,Shoba went kitchen again.

Ajay's mother : Veesha!(stern tone)

A's M snap her fingers to call Veesha.

Veesha : Huh?

A's M : Mela vaa..

When they met.

Ajay's Mother : Ajay touch you?

Veesha : It's not as you think..He just wanted to tell me something..

A's M : What was that?

Veesha : He check the time then said he's on rush..