PART 104 ~ 107

At upstair.. The place was quiet. Before Ajay hold his door knob, he heard the door open sound. He turned. Veesha went to Archana's room. Ajay's mother come out from her(A's M) room while bun her hair,saw the couple and she was smiling when they were back safely but the smile didn't last long. She frowned at them when Veesha and Ajay went to separate rooms. The couple didn't notice her.

Ajay : Veesha..

Veesha turned to Ajay. She thought he would stop her from going to the other room. She give a annoyed look because she already feeling unwell.

Ajay : My..Coat?

He point his coat on her. She remove it and give to him. She say nothing to him,not even a thanks for his coat. She go inside the room then close it. He still stand there watch the room door.

Ajay : You are Welcome..

He turned with disappointed and went to his room. Ajay's mother wondered what happened between them. Veesha took medical leave because of fever. When Ajay got ready for work then come from his room. He went to his office room and check some files then place it into his bag. He grab his bag ,pass by his room.

Achuum!🤧

He heard Veesha sneezed in his room. He stop and open the door of his room. He enter slowly without making any noise. He place his bag aside. He go to her to see. She was fully covered with blanket. He saw pill blister on her table. Look like She already had her medicine and sleeping. He raised his hand to touch her.

Veesha : Achuum!🤧

Ajay hold his chest when she suddenly sneezed again so he stop there. He grab a tissue and wrote something then place to her bed table side. He went to shop then come home again.

At dining area..

Ajay : Anu!

Anu turned to Ajay.

Ajay : Veesha is not feeling well..

Anu : Oh God..

Ajay : She must be sleeping after this..If she woke up in afternoon or evening..Give her non spicy food..If she refuse,just call me..and

He give her small container bottle.

Ajay : You have to make sure she take vapour..Put this into boil water..

Anu : Sure,Boss! Will do it!😊

Ajay : Thanks!

Anu just come up to Veesha to give food and medicine.

Veesha : Anu..I didn't ask for any food..I'm not feel like eating too..Sorry..

Anu : Boss will sack me..

She place the bowl of vegetarian mushroom soup on table.

Anu : Here vegetarian soup..

Veesha : Ohh..You know how to cook western food?

Anu : No actually..Boss wrote the recipe..

Veesha's mindvoice : Is he a chef or what?

Veesha : Ohh..Okay..Thanks,Anu..I'll have it..

Veesha turned to grab tissue  but saw three roses tie with ribbon and vicks on a tissue paper. Something wrote on it. She grab it and read. "Get well soon,Honey! ;)" She gazed at Anu😒 who busy arrange things for Veesha. She know it's Ajay. She start to smile to herself.😌 Then keep it aside.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ram and Ajay come from lift and walking to the lounge room.

Ram : Aprom sonniya?