PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131

PART 128

Ajay : Can I ask you something?

Veesha : Hmm..

Ajay : Why do you love me?

Veesha : Why you asked me such a question? I don't have rights to love you?

Ajay : Hey..It's not what mean..I know I'm not a good husband to you..But you still have feelings for me..How you can love me even I was not good enough in everything? You know I'm being jerk to you last time..You told me to change my mind then kissed me but I still said something foolish that night..

Veesha : First,I know you are not a jerk..

He raised his eyebrow.🤨

Ajay : So,you never thought that I and your ex-fiance were same,right?

Veesha : Ewwwweuuu!! No way! I never,Ajay! How could you thought I would be thinking like that?

She pushed him away.

Ajay : Okay ma..Okay..Cool..I'm sorry..

He hold her chin and please her to not to be mood out.

Ajay : Okay..I was worried at first when you told about your ex-fiance..

She glared at him.🤨

Ajay : Because I knew I was worst to you..even you forgive me..I still feel unacceptable about what I did to you..

Veesha : No..That is not fact..I just realised that you are like a durian..Hard at outside but soft inside..😏

Ajay : Hoi..😒

She chuckled.

Veesha : Then,Can I ask you something? You think I and Renuka are same too?

Ajay : No..

Veesha : Why no?

Ajay : Because I liked you as my wife but I was running away from myself to hate you..

He sighed.

Ajay : Renuka? I really see her like my sister more than a friend but it was unbelieveable when she tried to seduced me..That was really disgusting..

Veesha : But I..

She dragged and continue.

Veesha : Chum you too..

He frowned because he don't understand the word "Chum".

Veesha : I never turn back to someone who reject me..But I know Your words lied to me when your lips were not..Didn't you Chum me too that night?

Ajay : "Chum" ah? Apdina?

He asked her doubtfully.🤔 She chuckled.🤭

Veesha : Uhhhmm.."CHUM" is code word for...

Ajay : For?

Veesha : K-I-S-S..

She spell the word instead of saying it. She was too shy to say that word. He smaller his eyes after she explained.😑 He gritted his teeth and pinch her cheek.

Ajay : Think so Clever ah?

She palmed her cheek.

Veesha : You pinch my cheek and it's pain..

She frowned,pouted.

Ajay : Sorry! Sorry! I'll give you medicine..

He remove her hand from her cheek and kiss it. She glance at him.😒