PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150

PART 148

He make her face him and pulled her into embrace tightly. She hugged him too and her arms around his neck. She wondering why Ajay being huggies today. She rub his back neck and hair.

Veesha : Ajay? Why you are so exciting?(doubtily)

Ajay : I have something good to tell you..

He say it to her ear while hugging. He loosen the hug to see her face but his arms still holding her completely.

Veesha : Increasement of profit?

Ajay : No..

Veesha : You got any new project?

He shake his head as "No".

Veesha : Any new investment?

He smirked and shake his head(left and right) as "No" while rub his nose on hers.

Veesha : Then,tell me what is it?

She whisper it while raise her eyebrows and wide her eyes with curious. He frowning but his lips smirking.

Ajay : Uhhhhmmmm...

He raised one of his eyebrow. He decided to not to tell her now.

Ajay : You are beautiful..

She roll her eyes with a smile and pushed him away. She thought he just simply playing with her. He stif a laugh.

Ajay : Hey..

Veesha : Time keep on running but You are playing with me..(low tone)

He smirked then cupped her face with two palms to smooch and she didn't stop him. He peck her forehead then stick his forehead on hers. When the smooching begin but ends in few seconds as the couple heard Shoba coming. Ajay let go Veesha and get back to the grinder,Veesha continue her work. He filter the juice into a glass then walked to the sink to wash his hands. He turned if his mother looking. Shoba open the fridge to take something. He tip toe to behind his wife again then poke left her hip. Veesha looked her left but Ajay pat her right shoulder for attention.Now,she turned to her right side. He peck a kiss on her lips quick one.

Shoba close the fridge and look at the couple. She can't see what they did because Ajay stand behind Veesha but some intimate between them, she can tell that. Her stomach burns when seeing Ajay close to Veesha. Ajay grab his glass and walked away. Veesha wondering why Ajay being so happy and he seems so joy,also playful today. Shoba looked at Ajay who just leave the kitchen. She already notice the couple being so affectionly. They are fondness to each other. Moreover,Ajay really seems adoration towards Veesha.She look at Veesha who quietly doing her work.

.*.*.*.*.

Veesha come out from bathroom after shower.She already in sarees and wiping her hair with towel.She stand infront mirror.Ajay step into the room.She already notice him by seeing his image on the mirror.He locked the door then sneak behind Veesha.He move her hair one side and hold her from behind.He peck her shoulder.She turned to him.He rub his face against her then nuzzle her neck.She pushed him away with shy.He smirked and planted his hands on his hips while staring at her.She throw her towel on him playfully.He catch the towel anyway and put on the chair then grasp her wrist to hold again her.He whirling her to himself.She smile when he holds her.

Veesha :Since,you came from work..You being so playful with me..

Ajay :Because I'm very happy today..

Veesha :I'm happy that you are happy but what's the reason? Do you want to share it with me?

Ajay :Of course!(2X) I will! It's about us..