PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127

PART 124

Everything just confusing him overload. After Ajay found Veesha's sketching book,In every page was Ajay's face. He come to know,she not only like him but more than liking,she might be in love with him. But what's makes her to avoid her own dearest and deep love man? He felt it really serious than he thought. He understood it is not him but about her,something with her. He have to find out it as soon as possible.
He see the messed things which was done by Veesha.

He placed the book on the bed first then pick some books and flip it but it was just damn diaries & note book. Then,he saw a big envelope. With suspicious,he took that then open it. He take out something from it. It was medical report of Veesha. He check it. A shock with hurt expression appeared on his face. A heart breaking moment for Ajay. His wretch until his throat and couldn't speak up. It was stated a disease name.

Veesha come out from washroom and found Ajay in the same room with her medical report. She was super shocked. The medical report paper fall from his hands as he drop it. He broke into pieces after read it.💔 He was downcasted and never turned back to her side. She knew this would break his heart,that was the reason,she did all these nonsense things to stay away from him. She decided It would be better if he hate her than feeling sad for her. A tear drop fall from his eyes.

Ajay : Why Veesha? Why you didn't tell me this earlier?

He turned to her and see his wife.

Ajay : Huh? This is why you avoiding me..(sad tone)

She remain silent.

Ajay : At least,speak up now..

Veesha : I'm sorry,Ajay..I didn't meant to hurt you..You are the most best, amazing person I have ever meet..You take care of me like my mother but you are forgetting to take care of yourself when you concern about me..There already alot of problems..I don't want to trouble you more..Athan ipdi panne..The more you are spend more time with me,the more you will be sad during my absent..There should be another Mrs.Ajay when I'm gone right..You shouldn't waste and spoil your time with me..

Ajay : Don't say such a thing,Veesha..

Veesha : No..I don't care if you like me or not..You have to hate me and stay away from me so My absent won't bother you in future..You still have to be happy when I'm gone..It's my order..

Ajay : Shut up!

He said it in stern tone. He sighed,upsetly. He ignored the her health issue for now and decided to question her.

Ajay : Do you love me,Veesha?

She was speechless and unable to answer Ajay's question. She don't know how to act after her secret was reveal that which she tried to hide.

Ajay : You love me?

He asked her,clueless while looking at her. The question make her eyes build tears. She nodded her head slowly,at last she admit it then a painful smile appear on her face with tearful eyes.

Veesha : But it's too late.. to tell you..

She almost whispered the sentence. Some silence tears fall from her eyes and scroll on her cheeks while she look at him. Ajay seems delighted and his face glow. He just see her. The way he look at her can't describe if it was worried,upset or surprised. He can't expressed what he feel right now. It could be happy but in same time,he was upset. As he take some steps closer to her,her heartbeat was racing. She just stood up there while watching Ajay's eyes. He cupped her face and touch her cheek which is one of his favourite part of her face. She didn't move back or reculant. He wipe her tears on cheek with his finger tips.