PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139

PART 136

Veesha : Ajay..

She touch his hand and hold it. He glance at her but then look down.

Veesha : I didn't mean to hurt you..I'm sorry..

He remain silent.

Veesha : For now,I only thinking about today..Not the future..I swear..

He smile alittle,innocently. She look at one of his hand which he hurt himself by break the glass. He see his hand then glance at her. She look at him.

Veesha : I never know you would care for me these much..

She look down then smile. She look back to him.

Veesha : You are more than I thought,Ajay..I wish I could go back to our childhood again..Hug you tightly and never let go you..

Ajay : Well you still do it now..Just alittle different..I have some muscles..

She started to laugh,he joined her too.🤭😂 He stick his forehead to hers while laughing.

*Time passed by,..

It was early evening. At dining table,Veesha just swallow the medicines with water. Ajay pat her back then rub it. She kiss the air while looking at him. He smirked then look somewhere at the entrances. He look back at Veesha. He smirked again but didn't take efforts to kiss her which makes her alittle upset. She rest her chin on her palm while staring at the her loving husband. Someone close her eyes seeing her husband. She grip those hands. Now she know why he didn't kiss her because someone was behind.

Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay smirked.

Ajay : Haan..I'm here..

Veesha : Yaare?

She heard someone said "Shu" sound to ask Ajay to keep quiet.🤫

Ajay : You have to guess,Honey..

Someone : Honey ah?

She recognize that voice.

Veesha : Achu?

She take off those hands and look back. She was surprised to saw Archana there. Veesha got up and give her big hug. Ajay watch his wife and his sister with a smile. His whole family was there. They just went to airport to pick up Archana there,Ajay knew about it but nobody informed Veesha,just to surprised her. The house become more noisy than before because of Archana.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha braiding her hair then Ajay come into their room. He locked the room door.

Ajay : Sha..

Veesha : Uhhhmmm..

Ajay : I have some work in office room..

Veesha : Okay..But don't stay up so late..I don't want to see any eyes bags and dark circle around your eyes..

He wrap his hands around her shoulders.

Ajay : Alright,Honey..

She stop braiding her hair and pull his hands closer to her with a smile on her face.

Ajay : Stay with Archana until I completed and come back..Don't sleep alone..

He planted a kiss on her temple(part of forehead).

Ajay : But you have to come back to our bedroom..Don't let me sleep alone too..

Her cheeks blushed. She nodded agreed.