PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83

Ajay : Ouh!

Ajay hold his stomach while closing his eyes because of the pain. Veesha go closer to him and stared at Ajay who getting tension.

Veesha : Ajay..Can you please calm down? Things getting worst..Stop strain yourself now..I'm been a fool to trust him and make you to this condition..

He looked at her while thinking then calm down himself once again.

Ajay : So,you trust me now?

Veesha : I hope you telling me the true..

Ajay : I am,Veesha..But now Tell me who was that "Black sheep"?

She look at the floor then look back to Ajay.
She thinks it's good if Ajay would know the person who wear a mask infront of him as a friend.

Veesha : It's Deepak..

Ajay's eyes went wided.

Veesha : Deepak , the one who told me this..

Ajay : Deepak?(shocked)

She hold her forehead then let go it. She look at him.

Veesha : I..I..I didn't believe him at first,Ajay..I argue with him for you but he was saying that he got proof on what he said..He told me you got secret affair with her and now she is with you..I prayed,she shouldn't be with you but what I saw yesterday was totally in opposite..If you were me,you would thought the same..

She become emotional.

Veesha : He told me , you applied for divorce to him because you loved Renuka..He told me..(crying)..Enake onum purile.. I still remember you told me that you hated me but you never told me the reason..I thought may be you hated me because of she's your love..

She stopped then grab some paper from her drawer and place on Ajay's lap so he could see it.

Veesha : Moreover, he said your company needs money because of some loss so you decided to withdraw the divorce and you going to live with me just for my properties and-

Veesha couldn't say that word again but then she started to cried. Ajay grab the papers and study it by fliping it one by one with non injured hand.

Ajay : It's fake,Veesha..These aren't mine..

He looked at her.

Ajay : He cheated you,Veesha..He's third person..How could you believed him and not me?

Veesha : All he told me was accurate to what exactly happened to us..I'm sorry..

Ajay just realised whatever he shared with Deepak as friend and lawyer but Deepak misuse it. If Deepak is good friend ,he would never stab Ajay's back in this way and told bad about Ajay to Veesha. He was just make Ajay's marriage life worst for no reason.

Ajay : He just hear whatever I told him then turn the story up side down and opposite you..Such a fraud..

Ajay's mindvoice : @#%@*#*#!!🤬

Veesha : I just realised it..He lied to me by showing the fake documents..

Ajay : How could he-(whispering to himself)

Ajay just become blank after heard what she said. He knew Veesha is not lying to him. He can't believe his own friend Deepak fake a story to his wife. Ajay wondered why Deepak lied to Veesha but Veesha's crying broke Ajay's thoughts.

He looked at her. She cover her face and leaned on furniture while cried. He can't take it when Veesha is crying. He keep his anger on Deepak but he decided to keep it aside and focus on Veesha. He grab the papers and put on bed.