IV

Maven, the one holding the phone with BTS standing behind him, begins to speak to Dexter on the other side wig the phone. "Sorry bitch, she's going with us." And with that he ends the call.

"Maven!" I shout his name as he hands me my phone back. "What was that?!"

He just shrugs. "Hang out with us and not that loser."

"He is NOT a LOSER." I don't look at him as I dial his number again.

"Wait what are you—"

I cut off Maven when I start talking to Dexter again. "Dex! I'm so sorry! That was Mav—"

The devil snatches the phone out of my hands as I'm about to speak his name. He ends the phone call, also cutting off Dexter's confused voice calling my name of the other end.

"Really?" I quirk any eyebrow in questioning.

Maven doesn't reply, he just puts my phone in his pocket.

I sigh. "God your annoying." I put out my hand. "Can I have my phone?"

Maven doesn't say a word and just crosses his arms across his chest and gives me a 'mom' look. You know, the why-are-you-late-from-that-party look.

"Maven, can I please just have my phone?" I plead.

"I don't want you to call him again." He shifts so he is standing more defiantly.

"Dude," I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Do you want to fight?"

No answer.

"Square up."

I luge at him after he speaks and begin chasing him throughout the whole house.

*

I sit in between V and Jimin.

We sit at Starbooks in one of the booths. I don't know how we managed to fit everyone in but we did. Jimin sits next to the window and I sit next to him with V on my other side and J-hope next to V, the four of us on one side. Namjoon—or RM—he said I could call him RM, sits across from Jimin, next to the window. Maven sits next to him, in front of me while RM is next to him. On Mavens other side is Jin, across from V and Suga sits next to Jin, across from J-hope. Since no one else could fit in the booth Jungkook had to pull up a chair and place it on the side of the table.

 Since no one else could fit in the booth Jungkook had to pull up a chair and place it on the side of the table

I quietly sat there and didn't speak, my social anxiety taking over.

I'm sitting at table full of people I don't know, only one I know and he is busy talking so he is of no help.

To top it off, all of them are boys, boys who I'm brushing shoulders with. Boys who's knees are touching min. Boys who's thighs are touching mine. Boys who are so beautiful that I feel inferior compared to them.

"Cal, what would you like to drink?" RM asks me.

I look at the waiter standing by the table waiting for an answer.