XXXIV

(Goodness gracious! The book has reached 2k! Thank you guys so much!!❤️ I never expected it to get that many reads. Thank you so much! I have no idea how this messed up book got so many reads. You guys are amazing! Thank you!!!!❤️ Also...for the first time... here is Jungkook's P.O.V. Sorry if it's a bit short. Me being a girl, it's a bit tough for me to convey the thoughts of a male, but I tried.)

Jungkook's P.O.V

It really broke my heart when she said no.

I respect her choice completely, but that can't stop me from still looking here.

To be honest, I don't even know why or how I fell in love with this girl, but I just came to love everything about here. I will admit, she is not the most prettiest girl I have met, but to me, she is truly beautiful. Her walk, her talk, I blame her for making me feel like this. Why must she be so perfect?

All I want to do is hold her small figure in my arms. Kiss her blushing cheeks and maybe even get a taste of those sweet cherry blossom pink lips. I want to be the one responsible for that huge smile on her face, the one where her eyes crinkle of the sides. I want to be responsible for that angelic laugh of hers, the one where she scrunches her nose in the most adorable way.

There's nothing more to say.

I want her.

But I can have her.

She will only see me as her friend, nothing more. She won't see me as I see her. She won't see me as a lover. She won't see me as the person who wakes up next to you, or brings you flowers on Valentine's Day, or the person whom you kiss—not on the cheek, but on the lips. As lovers, boyfriend and girlfriend. Not boy-friend and girl-friend. I don't want to be her friend who is a boy. I want to be the guy who gets to give her kisses, make her laugh, make her smile, turn her frown upside down, and over all be the guy to simply be there for her. To listen to all her problems. Help her though think and thin. And make to sure that not a single tear escapes from those beautiful eyes of hers.

Forever I want to protect her.

Cal.

That is the girl who is taking up my conscious. It's almost humours. All these thoughts take up my mind. All I can think about it's her, about how I wish to take car of her.

Key word.

Wish.

-

Calypso's P.O.V

Throughout the whole party, I never got a chance to talk to him. I couldn't do that while everyone else was there. It would have been extremely awkward for me to tell him I like him in front of the others.

By he end of the party, I had enough of this misunderstanding.

BTS and Maven were just about to leave. Maven was going to go home in his car of course, and BTS would go I'm theirs—which was two because although they could, the didn't want to stuff 7 people in one car. All of them were exiting the house, ready to leave.

I should—no I have to talk to him. Not only must I clear the air of this misunderstanding, but I need I hate to see Jungkook like this. He's sulking. He thinks I rejected him and so he basically devastated about it. I need to explain to him.