XXXII

(I'll just say it now, this chapter is a bit sad. You might be mad at me for it so allow me to gift you with more of Dean's songs. Maybe you will forgive me that way.) 😊

21 - by: Dean

❤️

(His voice...so beautiful...)

"Cal and Jungkook!" They shout.

Jungkook and I look at each other. Then back at the boys. We shake our heads and speak in sync. "Nah."

As we shake our heads, everyone else nods theirs.

"You guys are the youngest," V tries to convince us, "you should go."

"Well why don't you go Jin hyung. Your older." Jungkook argues.

Jin shakes his head. "I need to watch them—" he gestures to the rest of BTS, "—to make sure they don't burn down Cal's house."

"Well, what about me?" Jungkook stubbornly crosses his arms and over his chest. "Who's gonna watch me and make sure I don't blow up the car?"

"Really, Jungkook?" All of BTS says.

Jungkook just shrugs, still standing stubbornly. "I did it once. I might do it again."

I stand for a minute before question his statement. "Hold up. When did you blow up a—"

"Dont ask." All of BTS interrupts me, even Jungkook speaks I'm sync with them.

I lower my finger and close my mouth.

"Anyway," Namjoon turn to Jungkook, "Cal can go with you. She'll make sure you don't blow up the car."

Jungkook takes a glance at me and the back at RM and then back at me. He just sighs and walks over to the counter, picks up the keys and beings walking to the door. "Come on Cal," he ushers me.

I follow him out the door.

*

The whole time throughout the ride Jungkook remained quiet. He only talked me me a bit, but for me, it just didn't feel the same. He smiles once and a while, said a few unfunny jokes too—which kind of gave away with the mood seeing I'm usually the one with the lame puns and jokes.

Now, the car ride was quite and just like back at the house, the atmosphere was heavy. It's not like the comfortable type of silence that we usually have. Is heavy.

Once and a while I glance at Jungkook. It hurts me to see the sadness evident in his eyes. I don't like it at all. Not to mention the deep sighing. I don't think he's doing it intentionally, but he keeps on sighing. Every time he sighs, it pains me. It really shouldn't, we're just friends, but it still does. The sadness is evident. Every time he sighs, it's like he wants to say something but just decides not to and let's put a deep breath. He also seems frustrated.

When the car stops in front of my house, I simply can't wait to get out of the car and away from the awkward situation. It stops and Jungkook turns the car off by taking the key out of the ignition (Is that what the thing you put a key in is called? If I'm wrong please correct me). Just as I take my seatbelt off because—well—safety first. My back is facing Jungkook as my hand grabs the door handle but I don't pull because I am stopped by Jungkook.