X

We pull up to the driveway of my house and I get out of the car, so does Jungkook.

We walk towards the door.

As I walk I think. Jungkook is pretty chill. The conversation we had, lasting about 2 minuets, allowed me to see that he seems really scary and intimidating but he is actually a pretty chill guy. He's cool. I expected some sort of cliché bad-boy-looking-bad-boy but he is actually a bad-boy-looking-nice-guy.

The two of us stand in front of the door.

I sneak a glance at Jungkook as he glances behind him. Why does he keep doing that, looking around as if the FBI are going to jump out of nowhere and grab him.

He seems to be about 3 or four inches taller than me at my heights of 5 feet and 6 inches, almost 7. It is taller than the average woman but still shorter than the average man and seeing that half the people I know are guys, I get made fun of for my height a lot, something I absolutely hate.

I take off my bag to get my keys.

I struggle to unzip my it as I hold my heavy bad with one hand and unzip it with the other. My bag does not comply and it doesn't open.

"Need help?" Jungkook asks.

"No, thanks alright, I got this." I immediately regret my works as I begin to struggle more.

"Here." I unzips the bag, still in my hands in just a second.

I stand embarrassed, ears turning red.

"Thanks." I say quietly and softly as I take out my keys. "Could you..." I raise the bag in a gesture asking for his assistance again.

"Oh, sure." He zips up the bag and I sling it back over my shoulder once he does.

"Thanks." Once again I speak quietly.

I unlock my door with my key and walk in, moving aside so Jungkook may as well.

We both remove our shoes in silence and then begin to walk to the kitchen/living room because they are connected.

I try and break the ice. "It's quiet, that's something new."

I hear Jungkook chuckle and I mentally sigh in relief that I got the response I wanted and that there was no awkward silence.

"I guess they're not here." I turn around to look at Jungkook who was walking behind me as I refer to Maven and the rest of BTS who I expected to be here.

"Well, Maven did say only to drop you off at your place, he never said he would be here." Jungkook says and I think I see a small smirk forming on his pink plump lips.

"So it's just us then." I remove my bag and place it on a chair, I sit on another chair next to it.

Jungkook sits next to me and chuckles. "Yeah, just the two of us."

I stare at my hands, very nervous at the fact that he is sitting next to me. Out of the corner of my eyes I think I see him wink as he looks down at me.

"Well, how about I call Maven, it would be less quiet." I joke and get up to get my phone.

A large and cold hand grips my big-yet-small-in-comparison hand. The grip is strong and tight, not enough to hurt me but enough to make my breath hitch and my heart bang against my rib cage. His touch is soft.

His touch.

His touch.

I am being touched by a boy who is not Maven, Daniel or my boyfriend.

I AM BEING TOUCHED BY A BOY!

He is holding my hand!

Do not mistake my shouts for excitement, because it's is absolutely not. I am hyperventilating. It's not that I have a phobia of being touched or anything, it's just that a boys touch makes me uncomfortable. As a matter of fact, boys in general make me uncomfortable. Not uncomfortable as in I am sexist or anything, it's just like I said before, they are so intimidating they just make me nervous. I'm nervous mainly when I think the guy is hot, and let me tell, almost every guy I meet is really, really, really good looking.

Jungkook is the perfect example.

"Hey, I want to get to know you," He says as he—AS HE BITES HIS LIP!

IS THIS CHILD GETTING SEXUAL WITH ME?!

I want to just die.

I don't have a crush on him, but, that move has just killed me, making me more uncomfortable and nervous, and causing me to become flustered.

"Umidontknowimjustakidandallso..." I whisper and rant while gently tugging on my wrist, indicating for him to let go.

"Eh?" He questions, oblivious to my uncomfortable state and nervousness.

He doesn't even notice me pulling on my wrist.

This feeling is similar to how I felt at school, only this isn't sadness, nor am I having a mental breakdown, this is different. It's almost like butterflies in my stomach, something I get whenever any guy touches me. My skin is tingling where is hand is, the touch actually feels warm and assuring but me being the weirdo I am I freak out instead.

I can barely speak let alone breath.

He is touching me...

The doorbell saves my life.

It rings and both of our heads turn to the direction of the door.

Jungkook lets go of my hand, looking a bit reluctant, but he does and I practically sprint to the door.

My skin feels a bit cold without his touch but I keep going to the door. It's no big deal, just his body heat coming off his skin when he touched me, science, it's science and nothing more.

I open the door.

 Chapter Ten of:LOVE

Chapter Ten of:
LOVE