XXXV

(Who else had a crush on Zico when he released this song? Its honestly the most adorable thing ever! I started listening to more of his amazing music after he released this cute song/MV. I can't even😫❤️ it's so cute! My heart❤️! "Let her sleep well" that line shot me in the heart like a love bullet. How sweet!)

"Did you guys make out yet?" Says a voice from the other side of the door.

"DUDE!" Jungkook exclaims to the person behind the door.

His outburst only elevated my curiosity as I wonder who could possibly say that. I peeked around the door only to find the speaker, or speakers.

"Honestly, did you really think that we thought you guys just wanted to talk?" Maven raises an eyebrow.

Culprit one.

"Can you two just kiss or something so we can go now?" Suga leans against the wall.

Culprit two.

I should have guessed it was those two.

"Hyung!" Jungkook glances at me before looking back at Maven and Suga, slightly angry and annoyed. "Can you not?" He lowers his voice.

"Come on!" Maven throws his arms up in exaggeration. "We all know you have a thing for her!"

"Oh lord." Jungkook leans his head on the side rod the door and bangs it against it once before looking down and shaking his head.

"Don't worry Kookie," Suga pats Jungkook's shoulder as he continues to look down, "we approve of the relationship."

Jungkook raises his head with a weak smile on his face and sighs. "You guys are talking about her as if she isn't here. I hope your aware that she's standing behind me."

As if on cue, Jungkook shuffles over a bit, revealing me standing behind him. I give the boys a small wave and and a pathetic reply. "Hi." I raise my hand slightly.

In return, Maven frantically waves his hand like a maniac and grins at me while Suga actually waves like a normal human being.

"Finally got yourself a good boyfriend I see!" Maven shouts.

I blush furiously and look away. For once I have no snarky comment to make about Maven, nor do I insult him in anyway. I'm not busy being embarrassed by the fact that he knows Jungkook and I have started dating about a minute ago.

"Can you leave hyung? I'll come back home later." Jungkook replies, a bit fidgety, playing with the door handle. It's evident he simply wants to slam the door shut on them.

Suga shrugs. "Suit yourself." And he turns to walk to the car where the rest of BTS is waiting for them.

Maven who seemed to be in deep thought when Jungkook spoke jumps all of a sudden as though he realized something. He probably has. "Boy, if your gonna stay over then you better not do anything. The both of you better—"

Suga begins to drag Maven away as he points his finger at Jungkook shouting things. Their voices over laped. Suga telling him to shut up and him yelling at Jungkook about "being a gentleman and how there should be no funny business"—whatever that meant.

Jungkook just sighed in response and shook his head, but I could see the saint smile that he was unable to hide. He stood there in the doorway and watched Suga and Maven get in the car. As they opened the door, the rest of the BTS boys waved frantically at him. I couldn't help but find it slightly comedic. It's like they all knew what had happened inside just a few minutes ago. The conversation between Jungkook and I. It's like they were proud of Jungkook for getting a girl which would be me. I found that funny because—well—boys will be boys.