XX

(Hello! A nice long chapter! Took a while though. Hope you like it! The next chapter, chapter 21 is probably going to be my favourite so I guess you have something to look forward too. It may not be your favourite but I know it's mine! Bye!)

"That was fun!" V exclaims while pumping his fist in the air.

We just came out of the movie theatre and are on our way to eat. Everyone made the mistake of letting Maven choose and so he chose the absolute perfect place to go (note sarcasm), Demetres. It's kind of like a coffee shop because all it has is a bunch of deserts like ice cream that's is supper fancy but still cheap enough for me, really fancy waffle breakfasts, ice cream cake and normal cake so basically everything that's makes your mouth water. I honestly love Demetres but we were look more fora place to eat lunch, not desert.

All of us make small talk as we walk over to the caffe that just so happens to be very close to the theatre. Everyone talks with each other, chatting happily as Jungkook and I stray near the back of the group having our own conversation. There are no jokes being told, not happy things being shared, just a normal conversation between the both of us yet I still can't help but smile uncontrollably as I speak to him. I know it's shouldn't, but just being around Jungkook makes my heart flutter. I love talking with him and just listening to him. I can honestly go forever just listening to his sweet voice.

Still talking, we enter the caffe and take a set at a booth, this one big enough, being the long kind that can place about eight people. There are 9 of us so we end up having to squish each other in. I sadly sit on the side with 5 people those people being Jungkook by the window on the end, me next to him, Maven next to me, Jin next to Maven and Namjoon on the very end. Across from us sit the others, Jimin in front of Jungkook, Suga next to Jimin, J-hope next to Suga and Taehyung next to J-hope. It was one heck of a sight.

Everyone was immersed in discussing what they were going to get to eat while I sat quietly but not awkwardly. I say relaxed as I listened to Jin and the boys argue about what each of them are getting, criticizing each other. That was until Jungkook draws my attention.

"What are you getting Cal?" Jungkook asks me with his cute expression, focused, but still cute.

"Mm..." I pause and look at the menu, "...Well I should be having anything too sweet so I guess just a little bit of cake." I say more like a question than an answer.

"I might get..." Just then proceeded to name basically everything on the menu.

I just giggle as he finishes speaking. "M'kay," I say with a huge grin.

"What?" He tilts his head to the side and looks at me genuinely confused and unaware of how he makes my heart flutter with his adorable face.

I smile widely to hold back my laughter and pinch his cheeks. "Just that your so cute," I cooed.

Jungkook pulls away from my touch and moves his head back. "Yah! I'm not cute!"

I laugh and pat his head. "Oh but you are little Jungkookie."

Mid way Jungkook grabs my hand tightly, but not harshly, and pulls me towards him, stopping me from patting his head. One of my hands instantly goes to the seat on the space between Jungkook and I do I can support myself and stop myself from falling on his chest. My other hand is against his chest as he still holds it. His face is so close to mine as his head is tipped down to look at me with hooded eyes. In this position I can't help but think, where did cute Jungkook go? How did he get hit in 0.2 second?

"I'm not cute," he says my hand still held my his.

Only does he let go when Jin yells in his seat causing him to let go and all of us to turn our heads, me trying to his my blushing face as I do. "Come on kids! Let's order!"