XXIX

(Well, I have decided to do the most cliché thing ever...that thing where the girl is sick and the guy takes care of the girl is exactly what's going on, but there's a bit of a twist...*evil laugh* jk, there's not really a twist just a really dumb turn of events. And...Can we just take a minute to appreciate Got7! This song is amazing! YAS!! All 7 of them be slaying! And the aesthetics! It's AMAZING! Got7 never fails to amaze me! All of them are killing me with their beauty! Especially JB...his hair...he looks so good! All of them do!)

"Rest. I'll go make you some tea." Jungkook says and then leaves.

I always have theses thoughts, and like today, I'm thinking it. How did I get myself a guy like Jungkook? How is it possible that he is my friend? How is it possible that he is so caring? How is it possible that he's so sweet and cute? And on top of all that how is it possible that he is so manly and hot at the same time?

So many questions. None answered.

As I sit in bed, getting a bit bored doing nothing, I just think—though I struggle to do so when my head is pounding. One thing I wonder, does Jungkook even know how to make tea?

A few minutes late, he appears with a cup in hand and a proud bunny smile.

"Here." He carefully hands me the hot mug. "Dont burn yourself."

I take a sip.

And immediately gag.

"Jungkook!" I practically choke on the tea and place it on the nightstand.

"What? Is it no good?" He frowns.

I feel a bit bad from the look on his face so I place a hand on his shoulder and struggle not to vomit from the taste of the tea. "Jungkook did you put milk in it?" He shakes his head in response. "Did you out sugar in it?" He shake his head again. I sigh. I can't help but smile a little at how childish he is, not knowing how to make tea. "Aw, Jungkookie," I cooed and tiptoed my head to the side. "You don't know how to make tea, do you?"

"No." He looks down sadly.

"It's okay." I hold his hand without thinking. When he looks down at his hand in mine, then I realize what I have done, but I don't pull away. Having his hand in mine just feels so right. "The fact that your here is perfect enough."

Jungkook smiles brightly. "I'll get you some medicine then!" He says, determined to do something to help me.

As he dashed out the door I yell behind him. "Can you get me some water while your at it?!"

"Got it!" He yells back, implying that he understood what I said.

A minute later I hear the thudding sound of Jungkook mercilessly stomping on the stairs as I dashes back into my room. "Here!" He hands me a glass of water. "I couldn't find the medication but I got you the water."

"Thanks," I say. And without a second thought I take a sip of the water, only to spit it out a second later. "What the fudge, Jungkook?! This isn't water! This is freaking vodka!"

"What? What do you mean?! It's clear! I found it in a jug. It was a jug of water!" He defends himself.

"That's okay if you made that mistake, water and vodka look similar. But could you not smell the alcohol? It's so strong!" I say.

"Well what about you?! You just drank it! Could you not smell it?!" He practically screams, a bit angered.

He frustrated state scares me a bit, but I continue to argue. "I was focused on getting hydrated, not sniffing my drink!"

Jungkook huffs in frustration and just moves a bit back, away from the bed. "Fine! Sorry I mistook freaking vodka for water!"

I just sigh and shake my head.

Without a word I get out of bed and Jungkook watches me intently, a slight look of confusion on his face. "What are you doing?" He follows me as I just walk down the stairs.

"Getting water," is all I say.

As I walk I hold onto the railing so I don't fall. I just got out of bed and I have a headache, so it's a bit hard to walk without swaying back and forth. Jungkook seems to notice how unsteady I am, and so he snakes an arm around my waist, pulling me close to his body as we both descend the stairs. He practically carries me down with his tight grip. He does try and stop me or anything, just helps me walk to the kitchen. When we enter, my eyes land on something that makes me go back the the argument we had before.

"Jungkook, this jug literally say vodka on it." I point to the fancy looking jug with the alcoholic drink's name written in cursive.

Jungkook l'est go of my waist and throws his hands in the air in frustration. "Well I cant read that squiggly writing!" He says referring to the cursive writing. I have to admit, it was a bit hard to comprehend. "And why the hell you you have vodka? Your too young to drink, Shortie. Don't tell me your doing illegal drugs too!"

"I don't drink!" I defend myself.

"Then why do you have it?!"

"It was a gift!"

"Who the hell gives a small child like you alcohol?!"

"I don't know!"

"How do you not know?! It's your jug!"

"I'm not the one that bought it though!"

"Then which idiot did?!"

"I don't know!"

"Do you know anything?!"

"I know your an idiot and that your really annoying right now!"

"Likewise!"

"Good for you!"

"You too!"

And then it's silence. We don't speak, we do f look at each other. It honestly hurts a bit to fight with him. It's like the physical gap that's in between us it's also a gap between our friendship. I don't like it. Not at all. Jungkook is a bit scary when he's mad, and right now, I don't think he's really that mad, but still, he's a bit intimidating, a bit frightening.

I sigh and take a deep breath. I look back at him and look at his beautiful brown eyes, focused on everything bit me. I guess he notices my stare, and so he turns his head in my direction. That's when I speak up.

"We're both idiots" I sigh.

There is a pause as I await his answer.

"No, not really. Just you," he says, causing me to look up and right at his blank face, no emotion whatsoever.

Dammit.

I think he's actually mad.

Chapter Twenty-Nine of:LOVE

LOVE