VI

Hello Army!!! We all know this song up above but I thought I would just put it there because I was listening to it for the hundredth time while writing this and I just wanted to rant on about how sweet and angelic the little mochi who sang this is. WE LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN! He is an absolute sweetheart! Bless his adorable soul!

"CAL! GET THE HELL UP!"

I groan in my sleep. "5 more minuets." I cover my face with my sheets.

"It's freaking 12 in the afternoon!" He pulls the sheets off me.

The cold hits my body as I am only wearing shorts and a oversized t-shirt. I shiver and sit up straight, subconsciously pulling my shirt down even though my shorts aren't actually short. They're basketball shorts. Who really wears short shorts to sleep? It's kinda uncomfortable fo me.

"Maven..." I groan and shit up straight while rubbing my sleepy eyes. "...I'm tried, let me sleep."

"No, no sleeping. You have company, look who I brought." He says.

I rub my tried eyes and through my blurry vision I see 7 figures standing with Maven just near the doorway of my large room.

"Huh?" I rub my eyes again.

My vision beings to clear and I see Maven and all the other 7 people in my room faces.

Jin

RM.

Suga.

J-hope.

V.

Jimin.

Jungkook.

Beauty. Absolute angels.

And then there's Maven.

I lower my arms and stop rubbing my eyes, staring at the boys in shock with my mouth agape.

Then I snap.

"AH! OH MY GOD GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM! I'M INDECENT!" I scream and grab the covers throwing them over my bare legs.

Cool fact: I am very insecure about my knees.

I know it's weird but I just am. When I was about 5 or 6 years of age I fell while I was running and scraped both my knees very badly so I had weird scars on them for years. I don't anymore but I'm still self conscious about them.

"Whoa! Calm down woman! We just—"

I cut Maven off when I throw a pillow in his face.

"OUT!" I shout.

Everyone obeys and scrambles to the door pushing past each other. BTS leaving quickly because they respect my privacy and because I asked for them to go, and Maven leaves because he is scared of my "Godzilla" wrath.

They all file out and one of them closes the door shut.

I take a deep breath and get my bearings together.

I hear their voices outside the door.

"Dude," I hear Suga's voice. "I told you we shouldn't have gone in her house without permission. She freaked. I don't think it was very nice, we literally just invaded her privacy."

"I agree." This voice, I think Jin. "You said she would be fine with it."

"She was!" This voice definitely Maven. "That is the nicest she has ever treated me when I broke into her house. She barely yelled at me let alone hit me!" He says proudly.

I secretly smile and shake my head.

Classic Maven.

"You know what let's just wait for her downstairs." RM, I think, says.