XXXVI

(At the moment there is no plot to the chapter so I'm kinda just wasting time with a really descriptive kiss. I'm pretty sure is I talk what wrote from the last chapter about the kiss and what I wrote here, I would get an entire chapter just about Calypso and Jungkook kissing and not to mention it's not even a make out session! It's just a kiss. There are about 500 or more words for when they kiss.)

And this time.

Unlike last time.

We kiss.

I struggle to focus on everything around me even when my eyes are closed. I can feel him close to my face, the attractive smell of his cologne and sweet minty breath giving it away that he is close to me. At the same time, I feel his hand grip my waist tighter and pull my torso closer to him as he move forward as well so my back is still pressed against the door but I can feel my torso against his as he holds me. With one hand gripping me like that, I feel his other hand finds it's way to my cheek, caressing it with the back of his hand and trailing his warm touch to my jaw and then tenderly holding my chin in his hand. It's like he knows I have no clue what I'm doing and is trying to lean me. Although that is very embarrassing, I'm still grateful. Hopefully I didn't but mess up this kiss.

Who knew a kiss—not even my first—could be so stressful. It feels like forever when in reality it's literally been 3 seconds now.

Ad his hands roam my body, finding the right place to fit as if I am a puzzle and Jungkook is the missing piece, he finally rests his hands the drove me crazy from his electric touch. Now all I can go on is the electric touch of his lips on mine.

It's a bit awkward at first, as he tilts his head to one side and I tilt mine to the other, our lips meet as Jungkook gently pulls my face closer to his while holding my chin in his soft hand. At first I am unsure of what to do, it all feeling like a dream. His plump lips meet mine and I feel I current go down my spine. The kiss sent sparks through my body but soon enough, the butterflies in my stomach seemed to relax a bit more and I was melting in his arms as I tasted his sweet lips.

At first our lips remained simply touching like a peck for a second before I could feel him kissing me passionately. I could taste his lips, minty just as I had expected, but a sweet taste to it too, like vanilla.

It was like second nature to me, to wrap my arms around him just as he had his around me, and so I did. Still kissing, I slowly raised my hands, and I managed to find his shoulders which I gripped tightly in response to him holding me, and then my hands traveled upwards until I had my hands wrapped around his neck. I mentally high-fived myself for not messing up the kiss and successfully putting my arms around him. With my arms around his neck, I was standing on my toes to do that seeing I was not as tall as him and I couldn't really get that close to his face. Just as I had my arms around his neck for a split second, I was lifted off my feet slightly into the air by Jungkook who now had both his hands wrapped around my waist. Still kissing, I was amazed at his ability to pick up my fat ass with such ease. I knew Jungkook was strong, but apparently he's really strong.

In movies, this would be the part when the kiss deepened, but Jungkook being the perfect friend-but-now-boyfriend he new I wasn't really into deep kisses unless the relationship is long enough for that or is I'm very comfortable with my partner. And so perfect Jungkook pulled away letting me catch my breath from the short but exhilarating kiss. Although I appreciate him for pulling away and making sure I was comfortable with what he was doing, I half didn't want him to stop. I craved for him.

"God..." Jungkook breathed as he pulled away and placed me back down so my feet could touch the ground. He had a glint in his eyes, one that looked of pure happiness. The smile on his face wasn't huge, it wasn't a grin, it was a slight faint smile, but even then I could see who happy he was. My boyfriend looked down at me in amazement and wonder. His big brown puppy eyes darting backs dm forth looking at me.

"You so beautiful." He sighed as he pulled me closer to him which I didn't think was possible. "You know how long I wanted to do that for?" He leaned down, not for another kiss, but instead to bury his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breath, tickling my skin and giving me goosebumps.

"How long?" I asked him, almost a whisper.

"Since the day I met you," Jungkook mumbled in my neck.

My hands slid from Jungkook's neck to his chest so both my hands were bracing myself against it as I pushed him back slightly so I may see his face. "Oh really? What happened to not liking me when we first met?"

Jungkook pull away and looks at me with a cheeky smile, he shrugs, his hands no longer on my waist. "Okay, maybe not the first day. But..." Jungkook manages to find a loose strand of hair even though my hair was braided and he pushes it behind my ear before looking back at me directly in the eyes, "as I got to know you, I came to love the person you are."

I giggled like a little school girl, blush coating my cheeks. "Likewise." I pull Jungkook into a big hug so my head rests on his chest.

I immediately feel his arms respond my snaking around me and engulfing me in a warm hug. We remain like that for a bit, then I pull away.

"Well, boyfriend," I start, the word feeling just right when I adresse Jungkook with it.

"Yes, girlfriend?" He replies in the same manner with a grin of his face.

"Since you don't have a ride, will you be staying the night?" I say as I move, steering him so we begin to walk to the living room.

"Only if you want me to, babygirl," he says the nickname, causing millions of butterflies to appear in my stomach.

When did I eat butterflies?

"Okay then." I skip a bit in my step as Jungkook's arm is draped over my shoulders, holding em close to him. "I guess your staying then."

"So," With Jungkook's arm on my shoulders, it drops to my waist were he turns me so I am now standing in front of him as he holds me chest to chest, one hand already having traveled to rest at the nape on my neck as if he's pulling me in for a kiss, "What would you like to do tonight?"

I blush furiously as I push his away. Of course I am not close enough to being able to actually faze him with my noodle arms, but he still moves back a bit with a laugh. "Stop." I turn so he can't see my tomato red face. I begin to walk away and speak, my voice coming off as unfazed when in reality, I just went from human to tomato. "We're watching a movie."

I hear Jungkook chuckle and come up behind me, snaking his arm around my waist once more as we sit on the couch. "Sure, whatever you want, Shortie." He kisses my forehead.

(Sorry it took so long just for a short chapter. Also, since I am a confused young child, I would like to ask once more because this is my first FF and I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing. So, since we have decided to use the idea listed in the previous chapter, then how do I do it? Because the scene takes place a while after this chapter—meaning a few months after Jungkook and Calypso are a couple—do I just put a little disclaimer thing when I start the next chapter? Do I just mention in the beginning how many months later the scene take place? Please comment what you think I should do because, once again, I just decided to make this for fun and I don't know what I'm doing. I have none of this planned out.😂)

Chapter Thirty-Six of:LOVE

LOVE