XVI

(Hi! Just put the song there because I LOVE this song. BTS May be dissing us Army but they are just too perfect!)

"I don't want to go with you guys." Jungkook says.

We just came back from shopping and we now sit in the car talking about what we're going to do next seeing the whole day is ahead of us, it's only a few hours past noon, not even evening yet. The boys decided they wanted to go to a party and I said I didn't want to go so they parked in front of my house so they could drop me off. Suga also said he doesn't want to go because he wants to sleep so they were going to leave him at his place after the leave me at mine. I was about to get out of the car but Jungkook also said he doesn't want to go with them.

"Well where you gonna stay while we're gone?" Maven asked Jungkook.

"He can always stay with Cal," RM says. He turns to me. "Would you be okay with that?"

I open my mouth to answer but only close it when Jimin begins to speak. "He can stay at our place with Yoongi hyung—" Jimin's sentence ends abruptly and instead of words he grunts as Jungkook hits his stomach. "Jungkook! Respect your hyungs!"

In response Jungkook leans over and whispers something is Jimin's hear and a devious smirk forms on his face. "And why is that kookie?" He says to Jungkook deviously.

"It's not like that!" Jungkook looks away and at the guys. "I don't want to go to a party."

"Well your staying with Cal then." Maven says as he and Ah-hope move so we can get out of the car.

As Jungkook and I exit the car Maven says, "I feel bad for you Jungkook!"

I sigh and shake my head. "Can someone please hit him?"

It's quiet for a second before Jin smacks the back of his head. "Didn't I teach you to be nice?"

I don't stop the small smile from forming on my lips as they then drive away and Jungkook and I enter the house.

"Well," I say as I awkwardly stand in the living room. "This is interesting."

Jungkook chuckles.

"Well if you don't mind I'm gonna do my homework." I say as I head up the stairs with Jungkook at my heels. "You can wait down here, I'll be back." I say, stopping him from coming up with me.

He just stops and stands there as I go and get my stuff.

*

(I'm a bit lazy to write extra stuff or do proper transitions so I'm just gonna put this star thing, I forgot what it's called. That way it's just gonna be like a time skip because I'm lazy. Sorry! You'll be seeing a lot of that.)

"That was so bad." Jungkook shakes his head as I laugh like I'm crazy.

"But—" I laugh more. "It was—" I laugh more. "It was so funny!" I wipe a few tears from my eyes.

Over the course of the past 2 hours, I Ha e finally relaxed after Jungkook telling me countless times how awkward I am, and that I should not be so tense. That's just how I am. I am really tense and awkward around people I don't know, but if I somehow being to have a casual conversation that flows really well, it will lead to me tarting to act like myself, and that is the super weird little nerdy geek I am.

"Honestly your jokes are terrible." Jungkook shakes his head and pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes as his elbow rests on the table.

I sit across from him, freakin' out over the fact that he has not yet found a single on of my jokes funny. "You have no sense of humour!" I say.