XVII

(Get ready, this is a huge jump, this is a month later from the last chapter simply because I was too lazy to make this a legitimate story with legitimate transitions so yeah.)

Over the past month Jungkook and I have gotten to know each other.

Apparently he didn't like me at first but he told me he regrets that a lot because he is really happy to be my friend, and I can actually believe because of all the laughs and smiles we share.

When Dexter saw Juan's hanging out all those times he kind of freaked. At first he said he didn't like Jungkook, but he was still okay with me being friends with him but when then Jungkooks visits to my house because more often Dexter got jealous. From Maven and BTS coming over to just Jungkook appearing at my place, Dexter just got more heated. Although he did moved and leave he still found a way to yell at me over the phone, saying he didn't like the way Jungkook looked at me and all the cheesy stuff people say in movies.

Dexter went from visiting once a month to every weekend, which was a big thing seeing that he lived a 3 hour drive away from the city I currently live in.

I hated how he would alway come over and lecture me about our relationship to the point where I would dread his visits. He was really annoying.

Like right now.

"...I just don't want you to hang out with him that much." He says. Dexter says.

I sit with my elbows propped up on the table and my face in my hands.

"Not to mention..." he begins, only to stop when he looks at me. "What's wrong? Are you alright? You seem a bit sad." He seats himself next to me.

"Well," I sigh and turn to face him. "I can't exactly smile when you're lecturing me."

Dexter spontaneously wraps his arms around me and hold me tight to his chest. Usually a gesture like this would cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach and for my face to turn a brilliant shade or red, but now, all I would do is sigh and push him away.

"Please don't touch me." I say as I close my eyes and push him away.

When I open my eyes to look back at him I see a slightly pained expression. He just turns away and we sit in silence for a few minutes. Dexter, still looking down at his hands in his lap speaks. "I'm gonna go now, I'll be back next week." He says.

I nod my head and don't even looks up until I hear the door close.

He's gone.

My heart should hurt. I think we just had our first fight, but...

...

It's doesn't.

My heart doesn't hurt.

I feel...

Lighter.

*

"So did you break up?" Jungkook asks.

"No," I sigh as I rest my head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Right now we sit in the park, on a bench, just the two of us near the forest at the park, watching the sunset. Although Jungkook and I have only gotten close about a month ago we have become very close. I can't help be allow myself to be, well, myself around him. He is just the kind of person whi is absolutely terrifying when you first meet them but then a really sweet and adorable teddy bear when you get to know them, only this difference is that Jungkook is a really cute bunny instead.