XXVII

(Goodness Gracious! This book is at 1k! Thank you guys so much! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST! lol sry if that sounded aggressive. But...your all the best! Thank you to everyone who votes and comments, and overall at least reads the book. THANK YOU SO MUCH!)

Jungkook just never fails to amaze me.

First he drags me over to a fair which I didn't know was even taking place in town. It was like Jungkook had summoned it and—well—it just appeared for him. Two, he pulls two tickets for the fair out of his pocket for us so we may go. I have no idea where that kid got it from. He said he didn't have it planned or anything, yet he magically pulls out not one, but two tickets which I'm guessing he just kept in his pocket all day.

With all my suspicions aside, I appreciate him so much. This child knows exactly how to cheer me up. For god sake he even won me a prize from one of the games! Although it sounds very heroic and all, I had won the game first and gave him a prize, a tiny stuffed bear toy. Me winning a prize for him had hurt his man pride and so hie insisted that he won me something too. That's why I have been carrying around this small stuffed pig teddy-bear-thing (Sorry, I low key don't even know what to call it without making it seem like it's an actual stuffed pig).

The two of us had gone all about the fair, beating all the toughest games, going on all the fun rides, all except for one.

"Should we go home now?" I ask Jungkook as I look up at him.

It was a bit hard to see him in the dark, but I could easily see his distinct brown eyes sparkling in the moonlight. They were as bright as ever, lively as ever, happy as ever.

"No," he shakes his head and his fluffy brown hair moves as he does. "I promised to show you the starts, so I'm gonna do that."

"Are we going on a trip? In our favourite rocket ship?" I snort.

"No," Jungkook rolls his eyes, "you going to thank me after this." And with that he drags me.

Where you ask?

Well let me tell you buddy.

He drags me all the way to the ferris wheel.

The freaking ferris wheel.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Is now a good time to mention my fear of heights?

"Uh..." I rub the nape of my neck and smile nervously, "how about you go by yourself. I'll just sit this one out."

Jungkook smirks, already cat hung onto my lies. "Are you scared?"

"What? N-no." Dammit. I stuttered.

Jungkook just laughs and pulls me into the cart-box-thing on the ferris wheel.

"No, no, no." I turn to go out the door. "I'm not—" the door closes.

I feel a strong hand wrap itself around my wrist and tug, causing me to fall on the bench right next to the culprit. For a second, a split second, I look into his eyes as I just sit there, him still holding my hand. It's not like how they say in movies, times doesn't stop for us. But in that second, it like the annoying elevator music in the background is buzzed out and we aren't in a ferris wheel cart, and that it's just the two of us. Staring right into each others eyes. Him looking at my unappealing face, and me looking at his beautiful one. Our hearts beating in sync.

But that only happens for a second, as the cart jerks forward and then it's me gripping Jungkook's wrist while he laughs. As the cart ascends, I only move closer to Jungkook until I am holding his arm like my life depends on it. He doesn't seem to mid though, in fact, he seems to find it very amusing. A grin is visible mastered on his face as I shuffle closer to him and hold him tighter.

"Aw, are you scared?" Jungkook mocks me.

"Shut up Jeon," is all I say.

"Tsk." Jungkook pulls my arm from his grasp and I am left cold and scared, but I am immediately engulfed in warmth when he instead wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to which—which I thought was impossible, but he does. We become so close that I can feel he body pressed up against mine and for once I'm not hyperventilating nor do I feel awkward about it. Being this close to him is like how Dexter and I used to be. But this time, when the thought of Dexter comes to him I'm not sad. I'm proud that Jungkook is better than him. Jungkook's arms around me are simply reassuring, warm, and gentle.

We sit like that in silence for a while when the cart stops at the very top of the wheel.

"I promised I would show you the stars," Jungkook whispers in my ear, and then points outside ty glass.

I look where he points to see the city lights below up, beautiful and bright, so colourful. But that's not what he's pointing at. He's pointing up at the sky, the stars shining bright on the pitch black sky. The illuminate the night with the moon by its side, silver like wings.

I small smile forms on my face. "You know," I turn and face him, "I was expecting something more grand." Jungkook frowns at my words. "But I never said this wasn't beautiful." Jungkook smiles, his arms still around me. "Thank you Jungkook." I move my arm so I can hug him, wrapping my arms around his thin waist and holding him tight, letting my head rest on his chest.

At first Jungkook seems taken aback a bit, and so I decide to pull away, but before I do his muscular arms pull me closer to him I'm a tight embrace.

Not only do I feel warm from his hugs.

But my heart feels warm too.

I feel fuzzy inside.

I feel...

I feel like I might L-word Jungkook.

Chapter Twenty-Seven of:
LOVE