XXXVII - Part IV

(Sorry this chapter is late and all. I had a few days breaks from school but I just started watching River Dale because literally every person in the world has and loved it and so I decide to try and watch and I ended up falling in love and getting addicted. So in other words, I spent all the time I should have writing, binge-watching the show. Also, just a side note, I highly recommend it, though it is mature so...if your not okay with that then just a heads up. But otherwise, it is amazing. If you like murder mysteries then you will love it. Or if you're like me and are not really into that stuff but still need a show to watch then you should watch it. But I'm really sorry still. It's been like more than a week! I apologize greatly!)

And that's when I see Jungkook standing here with a girl gripping his arm like there's no tomorrow and him smiling.

I shake my head and look back again.

Is he...?

No.

He's probably just talking to a girl. I can't get jealous over the smallest things. He's a friendly guy. And it's not like his making out with her, he's just smiling.

But she is holding his arm...

Only one way to find out the explanation.

I take a step forward and open my mouth open to speak, but I stop when I notice something shiny in the girls hand. Is she holding one of those small bottles of alcohol? That's what it looks like. Just then notice that a random boy, one who I don't really know, though I think his name is Milan,standing eight in front of Jungkook. He smiles at Jungkook, an apologetic type. That's when I realize that when Jungkook smiled it must have be to Milan since they are talking. They exchange a few words and Jungkook glances at the girl still gripping onto his arm, he frowns slightly and looks back at the boy. I see his mouth move but I don't hear what he say, though I see him laugh. Then the boy, Milan, takes the girls arm and tries to pry her off Jungkook. By the time he has and turned his back, sending a small wave to Jungkook before he does, I am walking to Jungkook.

"So what happened?" I stand next to Jungkook.

He jumps back a bit, slightly startled, but quickly calms down. "Oh," he looks at the back of Milan as he walks away and disappears into the crowd, "I just threw out the drinks and that girl came along and grabbed my arm. Pretty sure she's drunk."

"Oh." I nod my head. That makes a lot of sense. "And I'm guessing that guy came along and helped you out with...that situation," I say, implying Milan when I say 'that guy'.

Jungkook nods his head. "Yeah." Then there is a pause before Jungkook turns his head to look at me and cocks it to the side. "Were you jealous?" He smirks.

I immediately get defensive. "What? No!" I shake my head and put out my hands in a defensive way.

Jungkools smirk grows. He turns full so his body is right in front of me and we are face to face. He takes my hand that I had held out and just holds them. "Aw, its okay if you're jealous, angel. I love you." He dips down and plants one of his signature kisses right on my forehead. He takes his time with the short yet sweet kiss.

With my skin on fire with the soft kiss, he pulls away, a huge goofy grin on his face instead of that smirk of his. I myself am unable to stop the similar grin from spreading.

"You know what," I take a look around the gym, "let's go before another girl comes around and tries grab your arm," I say playfully.

Jungkook also looks around before looking back at me. "Are you sure? We've only been here for like half an hour."