Author Note:

Hello beautiful people!

Allow me to be of annoyance and ask you a question which relates closely to the question I asked in the previous chapter. It's kind of the same.

So from what was commented (which was literally like one thing since only one person commented an idea. Thanks mgthebrave26 ❤️) I have put together an idea for the next chapter and I wanted to know what you think of it. Honest opinions. If you don't like it, then just say it, don't hesitate to tell me how lame my idea is.

So...

What if there was a bit of a time skip.

So we skip to a few months later into Calypso and Jungkook's relationship and Calypso is graduating from her school.

A prom is taking place for the graduates and Calypso decides to take Jungkook, which is allowed because he is her date and not really that much older than her so it's not awkward.

But then, there is a small issue when they go to prom. They have a run in with a few people and things get a bit messy.

One of those people being Dexter.

Dexter kinda-maybe-I-don't-really-know- crashes their night and dances with Calypso, causing a little issue to arise.

So there's the idea!

What do you think?

Honest opinions please. If you don't like it then I will take no offence at all. I would love to hear some of your guy's ideas and thoughts and what you would like to go on later in the book.

Thank you!

– Author