XI

I open the door.

There stands Maven and BTS.

Maven barges in with his head kept low, he walks quickly into the living room and away from me.

I give him a weird look as he walks past me, talking off his shoes and just walking towards the kitchen as if this was his house. While Maven storms off, the rest of BTS stand in the doorway. I notice all of them have a smile on their faces, just like the ones they had greeted me with whenever we met, happy and bright.

"Oh, hey, come in," I laugh. "No need to just stand there."

All of them fill into my house and greet me. We all walk and sit in the living room to find Jungkook and Maven there, talking.

"Yeah and then he hit me so I go him back." I hear Maven say.

"Who hit you, Maven?" I raise an eyebrow as I walk towards him.

He immediately looks down and turns is head away from me. "Haha," He laughs nervously. "I just fell."

I snort and stand next to him, trying to get a look at his face. "Oh really? And so did the floor hit you?"

I try and look at his face but he turns his head so I put both my hands on each side of his face and turn his head forcefully so I can finally look him in the eye. I see what he was hiding as I evidently notice his split lip with a bit of blood on it. It doesn't look to be a big deal but I still look at Maven with worry.

"You little sh*t." I let go of his face.

Aren't I just a great friend?

"What the hell did you get into?!" I take a step back.

Maven shrugs. "Just a little fight, no biggie."

"No biggie?" I ask. "Right."

I start to walk away and I fetch the first aid kit to fix his deformed face.

"What are you...?" Maven looks at me confused as I walk into the living room with the white box in my hand.

"Sit." I point to the couch.

"Nah, I'm good, I don't need no—"

"Sit." I interrupt him. When he does not obey I threaten him. "Do you want to die?"

He shakes his head.

"Alright then, sit." I say and he finally does.

I sit down next to him and open up the kit and take out some sort of disinfecting thing and apply it to his face. I think this will help, though I am no doctor so I wouldn't take my word for it. I begin to apply it to his face tenderly and delicately, being sure to be careful, but even then he hisses in pain.

"Oh man up Dean." I address him by his last name.

"But it burns." Maven grits his teeth.

"Well that's what you get for fighting with people." I hear Jin say behind me.

I forgot BTS was still here.

I turn to look at them and see all of them standing casually as Jin stands with his arms crossed over his chest with a "mom pose".

I smile at Jin a full on grin. "Yeah you tell him Jin."

"No thank you. He already gave me a lecture about non-violence and being safe and all that stuff no one cares for." Maven says.

"Maven, I'm pretty sure your the only one who doesn't care, your just an idiot." I laugh and hear BTS laugh behind me.

I continue to apply the medicine to Mavens wound while he buckets with BTS, them telling him to be safe and him arguing his point. Let's just say I was neutral because I didn't speak but I agreed with BTS still. I guess that is one thing we have in common, yelling at Maven when he is an idiot.

*

After I helped out Maven with his wound I left to go upstairs to my room and study.

The rest of BTS and Maven stayed downstairs and just talked in my living room. I don't get why they always hangout at my house, Maven does have his own place, but then again, he has a little brother, another baby brother and another sibling on the way. That's a lot of kids in the same house as a bunch of dude but still, my house is not a hangout spot.

Right now I'm just doing some homework, math to be specific.

If I am being honest, I hate math and I am horrible at it. I get good grades in it, better than the class average actually, but I truly am bad at it. During math class, the teacher will teach us how to do a certain thing but I will kit understand a thing. I will always have to go back to my math notes and just stare at it for hours until I get it.

But I can't do that to help me answer this question, the one I am on right now.

I don't get any of it. I don't know what the question is asking so I can't answer it.

I stare at my math textbook and tap the eraser end of my pencil of my binder repeatedly simply because my ADHD does not allow me to sit still. Sitting on my bed with my legs crossed, I lean forward and squint, thinking, hard.

I.

Hate.

Math.

It's so hard.

Suddenly I feel warm breath tickling my ear and soft skin brushing against my cheek, I feel the warm air on my neck, and a strong aura coming from somewhere, like a very bold person in the room, only I'm the only one in the room though. Then I feel the bed dip slightly next to me and the same, bold aura gets stronger, along with the appealing smell in the room.

It's smells like...

Cologne.

"Hm, need help?"

Chapter Eleven of:LOVE

Chapter Eleven of:
LOVE