XVIII

(Guys! 500 reads! Love you all so much! 500 means a lot to me!❤️thank you to everyone who keeps on reading this lame FF and everyone who vote!!❤️)

"Put down the knife!"

"No!"

"Down!"

"No! I'm gonna kill him!"

"Please don't, Jungkook save me."

"Cal, put the knife down!"

"NO! He messed up my assignment! I worked weeks on it!"

"We can figure something out just don't hurt Maven."

"I won't. I'm gonna f**king kill him!"

"Sweet Potatoes!"

"What?"

Suddenly Jungkook grabs the knife out of my hand, his plan to distract me working. He then turns and hugs me from behind in an attempt to keep me contained.

"Dude!" I struggle out of his grip. "Let me go!"

"Only if you promise not to kill Maven," Jungkook says as he hold me tighter.

My gaze lands on Maven, slightly hidden and unable to be seen, hiding behind the rest of BTS. All of them seem to be amused by Maven's fear of me. Even Suga who usually seems like he wants to sleep, which he usually does.

I only comply because I want him to stop holding me as it is making me feel, butterflies. "Fine," I huff.

He lets me go and I restrain from punching Maven. Instead I just take a look at the wet and mushy stack of papers that I am supposed to hand in tomorrow for school. I was really proud of the 10 page essay I wrote on human rights and I really wanted to show BTS. Of course, if they were at my place then Maven would be too and he ruined my essay when the idiot tripped over air and spilled his glass of water all over the papers. It's may not seem that bad, I could just re-print the papayers but here's the problem.

I wrote all of it out.

I can't hand in a floppy piece of paper.

Instead of murdering Maven I just sigh and bang my head on the wall next to me.

"I'm done for," I say.

"Come on, its not that bad," Maven says, no longer cowering behind BTS.

"Dont speak or else I might not be able to stop myself from hitting you." I lift my head and look at him.

Maven simply nods his head and ducks behind RM.

"What am I going to do?" I shake my head,

"Hey," Jungkooks face pops up in front of me. "I'll help you."

I smile. "No it's fine."

He frowns. "No, I insist."

"No."

"Are you really going to write 100 pages in one day?"

"10. 10 pages. And yes."

"No, I will help."

"No you shall not."

*

"Thanks you for helping but you can stop now." I tell Jungkook.

I have il with trying to stop him from helping me about a few hours ago. It took a while, arguing back and forth about it. Both of us a ignorant so that too a while but in the end Jungkook helped me. Right now we spent about 2 hours typing up the essay—I'm not making the mistake of writing it—and struggling to read my messy hand writing which only got harder to read with the water damage. We're almost done, just 2 more pages to go and so that is why I told Jungkook he can stop now. He's been sitting with me the whole time, trying to decipher what I wrote and reading it out loud to me.