XXXVII - Part II

(OMG!!! IM SCREAMING!!! 3K READS!!!! HOW??!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Thanks to all your reads and votes this book has gotten even more reads!😘😘😘*sends millions of virtual hugs and kisses to each and every one of you* IM SO HAPPY AND THANKFUL!!❤️I wish I could give even more hearts but least get onto the story!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

Jungkook and I exit the car.

"Bye! Have fun! You can call us when you want us to pick you up!" Yelled the BTS boys from the car.

And then they drove off.

"Yeah, let's walk. I'm not sitting through another excruciating 7-minute ride of insults. They never stop teasing me," Jungkook says as we turn to face the school.

I just giggle.

Together, with his hand in mine, we walk into the school. The booming sound of music we hear even when we are not in the gymnasium. So when we enter the gym, it's like my eardrums are going to burst.

The gym is full of about a hundred students, all packed, dancing, talking and eating the delicious food that has been cooked up in the school kitchen. I myself have never been to a club, but whatever it looks like, that probably how the gym looked. There was your basic group of girls who always seemed to be a collection of the prettiest girls in the school. Then the small group of guys who were just as popular as the girls. They stood next to the group of girls, talking. Then there was the other group of guys who were more popular than the group of girls and the small group of boys. The second group of boys were bigger than the first, this group consisting of the decent and nice boy in our school while the other had the players in it. After that came the girls who weren't as popular as the first group of girls. There are small groupies of them as all the squads stand together in a circle and talk. Now I know I have named a lot of groups, but there are two more. The second last being that other group of boys who are similar to the group of decent boys, only they're not as popular. They are the ones who can be geeks, jocks and all above. It's doesn't really matter. The fact that they are always the ones who never dance and just stand at the side of the gym, one of them definitely having a basketball in hand so they may take shots with it once in a while is how people are always able to dibranchiate them. Then the last was the people who weren't any of those.

I used to be in one of those small groupies of girls with my friends. But now that I'm with Jungkook, I go in the other category. Even then, one of my friends was in a different country while the other just didn't want to go. So if it wasn't for Jungkook then I would have been a complete loner here.

"Hey, there's no alcohol in the drinks, right?" Jungkook turns to me, nose scrunched up.

"Are you serious?" I gawk. "This a school prom, not some house party." I shake my head and laugh. "Of course there's no alcohol in the drinks."

"Oh," he smiles making my heart flutter, "I'll go get us some drinks them."

I gently graze his arm with my fingers, indicating him to stop as he turns back I face me as he was in mid-turn. The simple gesture should be making him feel sparks when I touch him because I'm the ones whos touching him, yet why do I feel warm and fuzzy inside when we touch. We have been dating for half a year now and I can't get used to the feeling of touching him. Each time I do I feel like I cat like a school girl.

"Don't be gone too long. I don't want to be left hanging." I smile at him and retract my arm.

He looks at me for a second before smiling and turning around, walking away.

Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें