XXIII

(Intro of the song is a bit long, but in my opinion it's a really good song! Listen if you want to.)

I aced my final term exam.

When I told Jungkook about it he was so proud of me. The sweet heart kept on complimenting me and even bragged to his friends about how I did. He was like a little kid, but a proud dad at the same time. He was so happy for me he even decided to take me out for ice cream as an award. I told him that I wasn't supposed to eat to many sweet things, but he I insisted that I take the chance. And that's what brought us to the best ice cream shop in town, the Ice Cream Factory, its name was.

The two of us enter the shop and choose our ice cream.

"You pick first," Jungkook says to me.

"Okay," I shrug and ask for a red velvet (A/N plays song by group) ice flavoured ice cream.

Jungkook takes the same and we sit down at a a table.

"I'm really proud of you," Jungkook says for the hundredth time. "I know how much you studied, you deserved the win!"

Jungkook puts out his hand for a high five and I high five him while giggling.

Jungkook continued to speak. "I look forward to ice cream when you ace your second term exam."

I grin and tilt my jeans to the side, very pleased and flattered with his compliment. "Thank you Kookie!"

"Your wel—HEY!" Jungkook's smile disappears and playfully gets mad. "Dont call me kookie!"

"Fine," I continue to grin mischievously, "Jungkookie."

Jungkook huffs out in exaggeration. "I'm done!" I laugh at his words. "If your gonna call me Jungkook then—" Jungkook pauses, and the smirks, "—then I'll call you shortie."

I stop laughing and stare at him. "Bish what?

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest. "I said I'm gonna call you shortie, Shortie."

I scoff and finish up my ice cream, getting up for my seat, followed by a confused Jungkook, and throw away the empty bowl, Jungkook doing the same, his empty as well.

"Where are you going? Are you mad?" He asks:

There is no need for me to answer that as I simply walk out of tu store with out a word and head on home. I'm not that mad but I do find it extremely annoying when a guy calls me short. Like seriously, I'm abnormally tall for a girl, yet still way shorter than every guy I meet—except Jimin, he's about the same height as me. I simply find it so annoying when boys call me short for that reason, and so that's why instead of being mad like I usually would be, I'm just a bit annoyed because I simply can't get mad at Jungkook.

Suddenly Jungkook back hugs me and I immediately feel sparks in me. His touch is warm and comforting. Before I knew as well as I do now, his touch always made my heart race, and it still does, but now it's more calming. My heart still races, but at least I can breath and not choke over my own words.

"Please don't be mad," he mumbles as he buries his face in my neck.

I can feel my face heat up and I know my ears are red along with my face. I can feel his warm breath tickling my neck. This causes me to stutter as I speak. "J-Jungkook. I'm not mad, just a bit annoyed."

"Good. I don't want you to be mad at me for such a small thing." He hugs me closer to him and I can feel his hard chest against my back and his trying arms around my body.

"Okay," I say slowly and wait for him to let go. We were literally standing in the middle of the side walk. "Jungkook? Can you let go of me now?"

"Eh?" He finally moves his head so it is not so close to my face. When he looks at me he realizes and slowly lets go of me. "Oh. Sorry."