Final - Extra

As requested by a reader, this chapter will include the morning after Jungkook and Cal have sex because I was unable to actually write about it. (once again, I'm sorry, I'm just a bit uncomfortable to do that)

And to everyone I'm sorry this took so long. I've just been too lazy.

I'm also really sorry you had to wait so long for this shitty chapter.

So finally, here is it.

Also...even though this is not an actual sex scene, still keep a bottle of holy water by your side. But you might actually need a few gallons.

3 Year's Later...

I wake up to a bright light, one that shines on me like a warm blanket. But with the embrace of my loving boyfriend, there really is no need for it. Not only are his safe arms keeping me warm, but his touch is warming my heart.

Still sleepy and tired from the night before, I let my eyes flutter open slowly. I stir and move a bit, earning a groan from the still sleeping Jungkook. And from the looks of it, it seems like he'll remain sleeping for a while. 3 years. We have been dating for 3 years and you would think that I have found a way to wake this sleepyhead in the morning, but nothing seems to get him up.

With no intention of waking him up anytime soon, I just get out of bed, fumbling for my clothes that Jungkook carelessly tossed away last night.

Finally fully clothed, I get up and try to make my way to the bathroom quietly. The floorboards creak under my feet, but even then I have no worry of waking Jungkook up. Hrs a deep sleeper and even if I broke something, I doubt he would even stir.

But to my surprise, the creaky floorboards actually do wake him up. The angelic human being that is actually a human opens his eyes, somehow managing to look even more angelic with his relaxed expression. If this were a movie, right now would be the part where a spotlight us put of Jungkook. He's practically glowing—that, or it's just the sunlight. It's probably the latter but with Jungkook, anything is possible.

"Calypso..." his morning voice just melts my heart, "...where are you going?" He sis up in bed, rubbing his eyes sleepily and cutely. From the way he is acting right now, he is asking to be given a big hug. He's like a puppy.

I can't help but smile at the sight. Is he really my boyfriend? "I'm gonna freshen up in the bathroom." I point behind me.

Just as I am about I turn, Jungkook puts out his arms in a childish gesture form me to come back. He even says it. "Come back, please. I'm tired. I want to lay down with you." I don't think he's doing it intentionally, but he's pouting, and oh my gosh does he look absolutely adorable. But seeing that when he moved his arms he moved the blanket from his above his torso, it also revealed his chest, I'm also thinking that he's more than just cute. In other words, I can never get over those golden abs.

"Jungkook, I'm tired too. If anything I'm more tired and sore than you—" Jungkook chuckles a bit with his eyes still closed, rubbing his still groggy eyes, understanding the not so innocent comment, "—so let me freshen up, then we can sit together."

"Please, love." He runs his hand through his hair and ruffles it a bit, and from there, it's the last straw.

I sigh and drag myself over to the bed. Just as I am about to get under the covers I lift my finger. "Put some clothes on first Jungkook."

"But it's hot, " he wines.

"Clothes, " I order him sternly.

Now it's his turn to sigh as he gets out of bed. I em quick to cover my eyes as he does. That earns a laugh from him. "Come on, it's not like you haven't seen me like this before."