XXX

(Let's celebrate the really dumb and useless fact that this is chapter 30, and all my chapters are titled in Roman numerals, so that mean the title of this chapter is the number 30 is Roman numerals which is 3 "X"s. So it looks like what's above—chapter name—and what's really cool about that is my wattpad username is GoldxxxMoon, which has 3 "X"s in it. Get it! Lol! There are 3 letter X! I'm honestly such an idiot for noticing that. Like who actually take the time to write a little author not and explain that the fact that there are 3 X in the title and in their username. You want to know who? Me. That's something I would totally do. Oh look! I already did it. Anyway, sorry for being weird. Let me apologize by gifting you this...you guys probably will like this chapter and hate it at the same time.)

"No, not really. Just you," he says, causing me to look up and right at his blank face, no emotion whatsoever.

Dammit.

I think he's actually mad.

"But," Jungkook takes a step forward and in one kind stride he is right in front of me, holding my chin in his hand tenderly, "You also adorable when you mad." He cracks a small smile and looks down at me with loving eyes. I can see my reflection in his beautiful brown orbs.

I look up at him with my mouth slightly agape, a look of wonder in my eyes as I lay my eyes on the beauty I call my friend, Jungkook.

We remain like that for a split second, just the two of us looking at each other. It's like the rest of the world doesn't exist, like we're not in my kitchen. It like it's just us, nothing else. I don't know about him, but all I see his him. Jungkook.

The small smile on his face turns into the bunny grin I have come to know and absolutely love. Pinching my cheeks, he snaps me out on my trance and I whine, slapping his hand away causing him to laugh his beautiful laugh.

"You really are cute when your mad." He backs away and starts walking around the kitchen.

"Wow, just change the topic." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Oh." Jungkook appears in front of me. "Do you want to continue fighting?" He leans forward forward his head is next to mine and thrusts something into my hands which I am forced to grab. "You wouldn't want to see me mad." He whispers seductively.

He then backs away and turns around, walking away and leaving me dumbfounded.

I look down at my heads to see a glass of water—or should I say clear liquid in my hands.

I look back at the spot Jungkook is no longer in and then back at the Glass of water. I raise it to my nose so I can smell it and make sure it's not an alcoholic drink and to my relief, it doesn't smell like alcohol. Just to make sure, I take a sip and the sweet taste of water floods my tastebuds. Water doesn't really have a taste, but when you feel dehydrated like me, then is glory.

I gulp down all the water and then put the glass down on the counter next to me. I then follow Jungkook and go into the room he entered, only to see a cute surprise.

Jungkook had some how, in the time of less than a minute, gotten a blanket and turned in he TV, putting on one of my favourite shows.

I smile and sit next to him on the couch. It's quiet so I decide to joke around with him for a bit. "Well, the water wasn't vodka."

Jungkook just rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer to him to when we sit we're touching. "Shut up," is all he says as he rests he head on mine.

I'm taken aback for a second. Do friends do that? I decide not to think over it too much, so I just rest my head on his shoulder as his rests on my head. We sit like that, in peaceful silence, laughing at jokes from the TV once and a while, until I doze off and fall asleep.